Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Redskins Fans May Fill the Stands Saturday!

raperry2

These posts are amazing to me. Now, if I am not mistaken, when you post something for the edification for all to see, (ticketmaster code) then it is not illegal usage correct? Yes... As far as Tampa residents not making as much money, well, I truly am sorry but I assume that is something you must take up with your representatives, congresspersons, governor.. I wonder if the other cities hosting the playoffs have the same plight as Tampa does? New York Giants? Isnt the rent in NY like $2000 a month for a 1 bedroom apt? Every city has their woes. Go SKINS!

Actually, I think most TB fans are saving their dineros for the double-wide strip club that will inevitably grace the parking lot at Raymond James Stadium. So the dilemna becomes, do I pay my exorbitantly high property taxes or say screw it and cash in for a plentiful supply of singles to get the "Blackbeard's Delight" lap dance while I'm tailgating with the rest of my buddies in the heart of the Redneck Riviera? Decisions, decisions.

Well, I sure as hell hope they don't hire their "manly" cheerleaders for THAT show. Dear God, I saw pictures of them in another thread & one of the cheerleader's penises nearly took my eye out.

:bucsuck:

Actually, Tampa has cracked down a lot on the strip clubs over the past five years or so. Not to say you won't find the clubs. They're still there, but the Wild West, anything goes days are over.

There's a lot more to Tampa than those strip clubs. Unfortunately, there always have been more around the stadiums, so sports fans get the impression that the whole area is like that.

Had the Redskins not illegally gotten that password, the Buc fans who did not buy those tickets at Christmas would have bought them before the Skin fans had a chance.

Skins didn't get it illegally(I mean it's not even a law), but if it's going to be said it needs to say"Bucs Fans sell out thier team for a quick buck" since they are the ones who gave it away.

Now having said what I just said, I WILL say that as a fourth-generation native Floridian (a rarity) I am sick and tired of people moving to Florida and then complaining about the "low salaries" down here! I always remind these pinheads that Interstate 95 has northbound lanes too! AND, contrary to common belief, the NB lanes ARE indeed wide enough for U-Hauls and Double-wides!

My belief is that if you don't like your current status, get a better job and/or a second- or third-, or get an edumacation, or move to a new location, and improve your situation!

The solution for a lot of these people is raise the minimum wage. WHY?! So you can afford your cell phones, late-model cars, Bucs tickets, beer, ... ? Yeah, we should raise minimum wage to, what?, $40/hr?

Sorry for the rant, but as a small-business owner, I am tired of this mentality! Slack off on your job, but do expect that raise just for showing up!

Sorry :( I know this isn't a political message board ..

[/soap box]

It's ok...many people who live in vans by the river are often motivational speakers & can't help but rant once in a while. ;)

Property has gone through the roof in Florida.Per capita incomes are much lower than the Washington area.The cost of living is almost as high in Fla. as the DC area but income isn't.Not trying to bolster his arguements just stating facts.Ther were $75.00 tickets available through ticketmaster .Hope the Skins ahve a great turnout.It would be great to have 20,000 plus Skin's fans.

I call BULL****!! I lived in South Florida for 7 years (I left in August, so yes, I've been there recently) and every time I went home for the holidays, I marvelled at how expensive things were in NOVA compared to South Florida. Almost as expensive?? That is horse crap.

As far as property values are concerned, its still way more expensive to buy in the district or in Northern VA than in Tampa, hands down. And the Tampa suburbs are way less expensive than the VA and MD suburbs.

Give the bucs fan a break. Like it or not, the DC area is overall a wealthy part of the country, and $800 is a lot of money.

He's not really whining, he's just pointing out the reality that it's not neccessarily that the Redskins have the better fan base. It could just be that Redskin fans have more money.

Also this is a bigger deal for Redskins fans, since the Bucs have been to the playoffs more frequently recently and even won a superbowl already a couple of years ago.

The average salary in the Tampa Bay area is quite low compared to what it is in DC. Real estate prices have tripled here in the last few years and salaries have not gone up. Alot of people here are strapped for cash. When those tickets became available, it was a week before Christmas and alot of the season ticket holders couldn't afford to buy them at that time. I bought my tickets, but even I thought they were a little expensive. We were offered to buy 2 playoff tickets at a time when it looked like the Bucs might not even make the playoffs. The Bucs had just lost 28-0 to the Patriots. It ended up costing me about $800 for 3 seats for 2 games. I imagine alot of people can't afford that near Christmas.

Had the Redskins not illegally gotten that password, the Buc fans who did not buy those tickets at Christmas would have bought them before the Skin fans had a chance.

Cry me a river...:D And they called themselves fans. We will put you guys out of your misery on Saturday.:mad:

UdinG...if your going to photo shop a pic like the one on your sig atleast do a good job. His arm is only runing right through a guys leg, his thumb goes straight up and down again, and then his body is facing up but his arm comes out of the pile facing down...wow mike alstott is like quad. jointed in his shoulder :bucsuck:

UdinG...if your going to photo shop a pic like the one on your sig atleast do a good job. His arm is only runing right through a guys leg, his thumb goes straight up and down again, and then his body is facing up but his arm comes out of the pile facing down...wow mike alstott is like quad. jointed in his shoulder :bucsuck:

Dude...its a joke! :laugh: No need to get all worked up about it. He's obviously aware that the 2pt conversion was no-good, and jokingly made a mock of the indisputable photo evidence that proves it. Pretty funny, actually! :laugh:

Archived