Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Redskins Fans May Fill the Stands Saturday!

raperry2

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/03/AR2006010301514.html

Story about how travel agencies have been getting a lot of calls, ebay ticket sales, etc... but the funny part is that the word got out of that Tampa password on ticketmaster and that so many Redskins fans got their hands on it. The WP article even reports on it! Let's make some noise Saturday, Skins fans! I can't wait to travel down to Tampa and see the win!

:bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck:

I was surprised at how many tix were available on ebay.

The average salary in the Tampa Bay area is quite low compared to what it is in DC. Real estate prices have tripled here in the last few years and salaries have not gone up. Alot of people here are strapped for cash. When those tickets became available, it was a week before Christmas and alot of the season ticket holders couldn't afford to buy them at that time. I bought my tickets, but even I thought they were a little expensive. We were offered to buy 2 playoff tickets at a time when it looked like the Bucs might not even make the playoffs. The Bucs had just lost 28-0 to the Patriots. It ended up costing me about $800 for 3 seats for 2 games. I imagine alot of people can't afford that near Christmas.

Had the Redskins not illegally gotten that password, the Buc fans who did not buy those tickets at Christmas would have bought them before the Skin fans had a chance.

Redskins fans would have shown up anyway and bought tickets via other avenues regardless if they didnt get the password.

Earlier in the year the crowd was 20% Skins fans....it wil be that way again.....possibly even more Redskins fans this time around.

Redskins fans always manage to get into other peoples stadiums.

The average salary in the Tampa Bay area is quite low compared to what it is in DC. When those tickets became available, it was a week before Christmas and alot of the season ticket holders couldn't afford to buy them at that time. I bought my tickets, but even I thought they were a little expensive. We were offered to buy 2 playoff tickets at a time when it looked like the Bucs might not even make the playoffs. The Bucs had just lost 28-0 to the Patriots. It ended up costing me about $800 for 3 seats for 2 games. I imagine alot of people can't afford that near Christmas.

Had the Redskins not illegally gotten that password, the Buc fans who did not buy those tickets at Christmas would have bought them before the Skin fans had a chance.

BS! It should've never come to that. REAL fans would've taken the $$ that into consideration....tickets could be had for less than $100.00.....so don't cry poor for the Tampa area.....face the fact....Bucs fans are pathetic if they can't buy up a stadium, for the playoffs. Wouldn't happen here....

The average salary in the Tampa Bay area is quite low compared to what it is in DC. Real estate prices have tripled here in the last few years and salaries have not gone up. Alot of people here are strapped for cash. When those tickets became available, it was a week before Christmas and alot of the season ticket holders couldn't afford to buy them at that time. I bought my tickets, but even I thought they were a little expensive. We were offered to buy 2 playoff tickets at a time when it looked like the Bucs might not even make the playoffs. The Bucs had just lost 28-0 to the Patriots. It ended up costing me about $800 for 3 seats for 2 games. I imagine alot of people can't afford that near Christmas.

Want some cheese with that?

:violin: :violin: :violin:

If the Idiot Bucs fans hadn't of posted it on their Message Boards, i guess it wouldn't have been so easy to get!!!!! That sure is illegal!!!!!:point2sky :point2sky

Could you have least gotten a better photo to photoshop look at the ball it is 2 times the size . Get over it he was not in

Gimme a break.....real-estate is through the roof everywhere....plus...there's no state income taxes in Florida..... :doh:

Then they should have nothing to complain about. I know nothing about Florida real-estate, but property everywhere looks pretty high right now.

If they don't fill the stadium, that's the best for us... :cheers:

Property has gone through the roof in Florida.Per capita incomes are much lower than the Washington area.The cost of living is almost as high in Fla. as the DC area but income isn't.Not trying to bolster his arguements just stating facts.Ther were $75.00 tickets available through ticketmaster .Hope the Skins ahve a great turnout.It would be great to have 20,000 plus Skin's fans.

Archived