Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To: Lavar

Fan4life

Now that Defensive Coach Gregg Williams has resigned for the long run. LAVAR Im a huge fan. I know you've been very hurt. BUt now you finally get your wish. A Defensive coach for the long run. Why not reconstruct. Work the system and be the player you were meant to be. GO LA! WE HAVE FAITH IN YOU! :cheers:

Now that Defensive Coach Gregg Williams has resigned for the long run. LAVAR Im a huge fan. I know you've been very hurt. BUt now you finally get your wish. A Defensive coach for the long run. Why not reconstruct. Work the system and be the player you were meant to be. GO LA! WE HAVE FAITH IN YOU! :cheers:

because he flat out sucks at football.... i'd like to see more of McCune

McCune??? What is up with the man crushes on this guy. No way is this guy on the roster next year he is P-Squad material. If Lavar is gone, expect Williams to get a vet guy who knows the system or can learn it and be successful in it.

Yeah, how about giving up or deferring half of your salary for the next 5 yrs for starters. That might help to compensate for at least his grocery bills. :sarcasm:

Since when do they have PC's in the psych ward? Or did you just escape and find one? If ridiculous comments were against the rules here, you would have already been banned my friend. :doh:

Archived