Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anti Bucs Posts And Pics

UdinG...you're making it hard for me to regard you as an expected troll-type unpleasantness with these wonderful pics you're puttin up :laugh:

Yeah, I've never been too good as a troll. I need to work on that. :laugh:

I do appreciate the pics that are being posted though!

05bucs2n7li.jpg

Bucs have the best cheerleaders in the league. There's not much doubt about that. The Skins have some good ones as well.

Hey UdinG,

You must have a very nice photo program on your PC...

You did a nice job making that 2pt conversion look like it actually scored!

Kudos:applause: :applause: :applause:

Someone please show the bucs fan the frame by frame video of alstott being stuffed so he can leave......

I've got both videos and alstott NEVER took his HANDS off the ball....it was tucked to his chest the whole time.......

_________

P.S.---- Bucs fan don't act like you've been one forever because I lived off Gandy for 13 years and those silly car flags and jerseys come and go like the seasons.....

You guys got that one ring a few back and BANG everyone is diehard.....next season....nothing.....everyone is an Eagles fan again....lol......

Hows the weather going to be for the game?

Hey UdinG,

You must have a very nice photo program on your PC...

You did a nice job making that 2pt conversion look like it actually scored!

Kudos:applause: :applause: :applause:

Thanks. :laugh:

Actually, I think he scored in reality as well. But it was a heck of alot closer than my picture suggested! I hope the game this week ends the same way. Bucs going for 2 on the last play of the game and run Alstott right up the gut. I just hope it's a more clear cut TD this time around.

Archived