Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anti Bucs Posts And Pics

Okay, I see this thread has turned into a "for guys only." I guess I will have to leave now but before I go I just want to say Go Skins! We owe them one for making that stupid call and bragging about it.

If you are looking at the Suckaneers cheerleaders, then "guys" is right. ;)

:bucsuck: :logo: :bucsuck:

is it just me or does this cheerleader look like she is packing alittle to much. I like the pic just that one cheerleader scares me.

I believe that girl is the one below.

Kristen_Woodcock.jpg

(the funny thing is that her last name is Wood**** - LOL!) I have no doubt that she is all woman though. She actually grew up very close to where I live.

If you are looking at the Suckaneers cheerleaders, then "guys" is right. ;)

Dude, if you are into smoking pole, that's your business. But insulting NFL cheerleaders is going gay to the extreme and should be left out of these forums.

Dude, if you are into smoking pole, that's your business. But insulting NFL cheerleaders is going gay to the extreme and should be left out of these forums.

What should be left out of these forums is opposing team fans. I find it rather comical that a Tampon fan comes to a Skins site & tells a Skins fan that HE doesn't belong here. Get a real team, real cheerleaders (ones without manhood), then come back & see us. :finger:

:bucsuck:

Are you volunteering to be a cheerleader? I can't think of anyone with less manhood. At least I get that impression from your posts.

Ooooooh, someone's a lit-tle sensitive today...! Maybe you should tell Gruden to play the cheerleaders instead of the team...I mean, if he wants to win, that is. ;)

:bucsuck:

Joe Gibbs is the man at JGR (that's Joe Gibbs Racing to those of you not in the "Nascar" Division) and had a Championship Season with one of the greatest drivers ever, Tony Stewart and the Number 20 Home Depot CHEVROLET Monte Carlo!

However; that is where the fun stops.

Bucs 23

Skins 20

Joe Gibbs is the man at JGR! (That's Joe Gibbs Racing for those of you not in the "Nascar" division) and had another Championship Season with Tony Stewart driving the #20 Home Depot CHEVROLET MONTE CARLO!

However; That is where the fun stops!

Bucs 23

Skins 20

Joe Gibbs is the man at JGR! (That's Joe Gibbs Racing for those of you not in the "Nascar" division) and had another Championship Season with Tony Stewart driving the #20 Home Depot CHEVROLET MONTE CARLO!

However; That is where the fun stops!

Bucs 23

Skins 20

Ok, that 2nd post shouldn't even count, since it's the same as your first one. What a ding-a-ling. :doh:

anti-bucs.JPGI've lived in central Florida for over 15 years and have been a Skins fan my whole life. I can't stand Florida teams...Especially the bucs. For a team that has such a horrible overall franchise record they Talk Too Much!! They aren't even in the same class as the Skins. The only thing they have going for them are horribly one-sided refs. Not just in the last match-up but overall it seems anytime we play them we have to beat the bucs and the refs. Their fans are fair-weathered cry babies who only show pride when they have a winning record. This entire area is nothing but a bunch of Bandwaggon Jumping...here today, gone tomorrow...punks.

I remember in 1992 this whole area looked like Skins Country...everyone had Darrell Green Jerseys and Skins Bumper stickers and hats. When just a year before people would constantly rag on me for wearing anything having to do with the Skins, and you couldn't find another Skins fan here if your life depended on it. At that time it made me mad....now I can't wait to see these fools rushing to the stores to get Portis and Moss Jerseys and hopping on the bandwaggon again, as the bucs are at home watching the Skins in SuperBowl 40. Benedict Arnold had more loyalty than these fans!

I wish I could be there tomorrow, I've been thinking about going anyway before the game just to give bucs fans a hard time before they go in to see the demise of the bucs. Regardless of where I am one thing is for sure...I will be watching my Skins with pride the same as I have and all of you have for as long as I can remember. We are the real fans, We have the better team, and We will be victorious!! HAIL TO THE REDSKINS...HAIL VICTORY!!!!

Archived