Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anti Bucs Posts And Pics

Love the thread. It's funny tho, because my wife looks over and there are these pictures all over my screen, and well...you can guess the rest. Hard to hate the Bucs too much with cheerleaders like that :-) Oh, yeah, ahem, after gameday of course.

gobucsskinssuck8ul.gif

WEEK 10 - REDSKINS @ BUCCANEERS: I received numerous emails about this game. Thanks to everyone who wrote me. Down by a point with under a minute to go, Tampa Bay decided to go for a 2-point conversion instead of the game tying kick. Mike Alstott scored from a yard out to give Tampa the lead, and eventually the win. However, replay showed Alstott was actually stopped short of the goal line. "Everybody in the booth thought they had a great shot of seeing his elbow hit the ground," assistant head coach-defense Gregg Williams said. "It doesn't matter after that if he extends the ball over the goal line -- the play is over. That's why I was so animated and frustrated." Wrote Tuesday Morning Quarterback Gregg Easterbrook "Gruden went for the win and the football gods smiled, even causing officials to raise their arms though Mike Alstott appeared not to get in."

Archived