Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it just me? (Re:Carlos Rogers)

SKINZ_DOMIN8

Which fired coach has the best show to land a head coaching job next yeat?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which fired coach has the best show to land a head coaching job next yeat?

• Dom Capers
    • Steve Mariucci
    • Mike Martz
    • Mike Sherman
    • Mike Tice

:mad: Am I the only one that thinks Carlos Rogers needs to "SUCK IT UP" and get on the field? A bruised/pulled bicep is not sufficient enough to NOT play in a playoff game.

Jansen played with two broken thumbs and the Hogs of yesteryear played with far more "significant" injuries.

Carlos better get over his "boo-boo" and suit up. :mad:

well being that he is a cornerback and needs both arms to defend, not having the use of a arm is making the situation worse for himself and the team... this is being desperate and we are not desperate.. we are hungry but you do not want to put in an injured man.. you always need the right tools for the job and he is not the proper tool for a cover corner on our defense presently.. a bicep injury HURTS.. but maybe by Saturday he will be ok

You have no right to judge Rogers - have you seen any reason why he might not be playing his best? Every time I saw him play I saw him try his best. Regarding Jansen he deserves a ton of credit but a tackle play mostly with his arms not his hands - a corner cannot play with one arm. Perhaps you should consider that maybe, just maybe the trainers know what they are doing.

You have no right to judge Rogers - have you seen any reason why he might not be playing his best? Every time I saw him play I saw him try his best. Regarding Jansen he deserves a ton of credit but a tackle play mostly with his arms not his hands - a corner cannot play with one arm. Perhaps you should consider that maybe, just maybe the trainers know what they are doing.

Actually, yes I do. I am an OLD SKINS fan that remembers Russ Grimm playing with a broken hand, Joe Jacoby playing with just one arm practically due to another injury.

I wouldn't be surprised if little Carlos has a "miraculous" recovery in the middle of this week.

Actually, yes I do. I am an OLD SKINS fan that remembers Russ Grimm playing with a broken hand, Joe Jacoby playing with just one arm practically due to another injury.

I wouldn't be surprised if little Carlos has a "miraculous" recovery in the middle of this week.

Read the rest of this thread and see what other fans think, just because you are an "OLD SKINS FAN" you don't get the right to question this kids determination when he has shown no sign of not giving 100%. Besides you didn't even know the extent of his injury - something I would think an "OLD SKINS FAN" would know.

Your ignorance is showing... :doh:

With a torn bicep, I think I read where Rogers isn't even able to lift his arm completely, nonetheless wrap that arm around a speeding running back to make a tackle. It's a helluva lot easier to play on the 0-line with one of your hands in a cast...

I hope to see him too but have to agree with the others. It is not like you can throw a finger splint on it or wear a flak-jacket and have it all better. If it is anywhere near TORN it is basically a useless arm. Think about his speed if one arm is not functioning not to mention defend a pass.

By far the most ignorant post of the year. A torn bicept is far more then a boo boo. I guess you dont realize how much you need your arms to accelarate, much less tackle and extend for a ball. Rogers is a tough guy but no guy can just suck up a torn bicept. Picking up a soda can hurts when you have a torn bicept. It amazes me how people can post such idiotic things when they have no clue what they are talking about.

Archived