Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My 2000th Post

Mania

I never thought my 2000th post would be to thank & congratulate the entire Redskins staff and players for turning the season around and playing with heart and never giving up.

To making a splash in the playoffs --- 4 more games to win!

• 1 year later...
Wow, I actually found a thread about 2000th posts. I can't believe I have to look at the Brunell avatar for the next 500. :puke:

congrats I guess, and thanks for not starting a new thread. I think i get 10,000 soon.

I'm pleased for your milestone. Being only about 1900 short of 2000 myself, I'll live my life serendipitously through you today.

Of course, if there are enough 1000, 2000 and 5000 post threads started, and I reply to all of them, I'll be there myself much quicker.

That is a bummer that Brunell is the 2000 post avatar. That's like getting a free pine tree air freshener with an 8 gallon fill-up.:flowers:

This thread was started 16 months ago. How did it get on the front page?

your kidding right? read what the guy said. personally, i wish we could make cusom avatars but i'm sure people would abuse it and post vulgar pictures or something. it honestly makes it hard to tell who's who when everyone has the same avatar and alot of people have similar skins-related names.

either way, congratulations on your 2000th chicken, and thanks for not creating a "new" thread.

That is a bummer that Brunell is the 2000 post avatar. That's like getting a free pine tree air freshener with an 8 gallon fill-up.:flowers:

he won't be when you get there. but do tk a favor, and don't ask when the new avatars are coming out. :laugh:

congrats to the new 2k guy. :cheers:

Archived