Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Fans and Mr. and Mrs. Portis! (Merged)

kansasduo

Mr. and Mrs. Portis; thank you for your professional behavior! You are quite the class act and thank you for the pictures in KC and the Redskins tatoos at KC! Anyway we can get a copy of the picture of us with you in KC?!

You're not wanting to be in any "chunky" soup commericals?! We'll leave those commericals with the Phillies!

I thought that they should have had security go back up and extend an invitation to the Iggle fans in question to come into the Redskins lockerroom after the game and explain themselves directly to clinton and the rest of the team. "well you see what had happen...."

I was at the game and we must have been really close to this. Was CP's Mom near the endzone? I was on the 10 about 12 yds back, and there were times where I was literally afraid. Then leaving the stadium was flat out disgusting. Filthy isn't just a clever rhyme, but a flat out truth about the linc experience. I can only imagine what the vet must have been like.

HTTR!!! I think we should send an invite to Donovan't mom to come and watch the skins philly game next season.

I have no use for Eagle fans like that at all. Portis has more class than I do because I would have kicked some grade a *** if fans were throwing crap at my parents. So that is another aspect of Portis is that he is a classy guy.

my experience today????

well lets see...

- nice skins fans from NYC ...had tire slashed

- up in upper level stands... fights to the left, fights to the right people arrested, getting carted out...

cups of beer being thrown... even hit their own fan..some poor nice older gentleman, i felt bad for him...

...a series of gunfire couple hours after the game out in parking lot....

...eagles fan tossing out a tv from his nice Landrover...then proceeding to run it over five times...WOW.

...then my favorite....some eagle fan with his wife and six year oldish son... father turns to look down his aisle...yell at a Skins fan..."Shut the fk up and sit the fk down!!!" another WOW....I was thinking oh, the F word must have been his sons first spoken word...UN BE LIEVABLE.

Clintons parents being treated the way they were??? That is total crap.

But I did meet maybe five very nice Eagle fans, met two of the Skins marching band members....TONS of skins fans everywhere...

all in all, I had an awsome time!!!!!

Someone please explain to me how Philthy got the slogan "City of Brotherly Love??" cause I dont get it.

Here is some advice for any opposing team's fans who are thinking about coming to the Linc.

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME. STAY AWAY.

Eagles fans dont care about being classy. We dont want other fans in our stadium. We want you to be scared to come here. You will not be welcome here.

COME AT YOUR OWN RISK.

If you do come, you better be wallpaper and just try to blend in. Do not start talking a bunch of smack. Do not get too drunk, and act a fool. If somebody messes with you, either ignore it, or go directly to security. Do not attempt to fight back verbally or physically at all. Any wrong move, and you could end up beat up, embarressed, locked up, or stabbed.

Im not telling you this to be tough, or be a jerk. Im just letting you know the truth, in case you did'nt already know. Somebody please pass this on to Clinton Portis, and tell him to put his parents in a luxury box next time. Im sure he can afford it.

Here is some advice for any opposing team's fans who are thinking about coming to the Linc.

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME. STAY AWAY.

Eagles fans dont care about being classy. We dont want other fans in our stadium. We want you to be scared to come here. You will not be welcome here.

COME AT YOUR OWN RISK.

If you do come, you better be wallpaper and just try to blend in. Do not start talking a bunch of smack. Do not get too drunk, and act a fool. If somebody messes with you, either ignore it, or go directly to security. Do not attempt to fight back verbally or physically at all. Any wrong move, and you could end up beat up, embarressed, locked up, or stabbed.

Im not telling you this to be tough, or be a jerk. Im just letting you know the truth, in case you did'nt already know. Somebody please pass this on to Clinton Portis, and tell him to put his parents in a luxury box next time. Im sure he can afford it.

Well karma is a b***h. Since Philly is at home and since Mcnabb is all busted up and recovering from surgery, maybe he can shoot some more of those crappy soup commericals, and give the Philly fans something to look forward to. Classic Philly you will always be losers.

Archived