Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Fans and Mr. and Mrs. Portis! (Merged)

kansasduo

I want to state, Clinton Portis has some "class act" for parents! They obviously support Clinton with the Redskins; BUT, they support all Redskins and represent the fans well by their postive display of material being thrown at them in the Eagles stadium on national television. My wife and I met these nice people in KC and I can tell you, they are every bit as kind and nice as they displayed to TV!!!!!!!!!!!! Its too bad that had to happen to anyone. Kudos Mr and Mrs Portis on how you handled bad behavior!

Filthydelphia strikes again. I am glad that the broadcasters made it very public, the kind of class that iggles fans have. To behave in a manner that is criminal is ridiculous. I bet that the Portis family is classy to the extent they did not even make a criminal complaint against the culprits. I went to a game in Filthy several years back and got hit in the head with a C cell battery. I will never go back to Filthy. I truly believe those people are capable, and would murder you in cold blood for sporting paraphernalia of the opposing team.

Kudos to Clinton for "avenging" his parents on that 24 yard scamper.

Phunk them- I remember in 1988 going to a skins eagles game in the vet. I was about 13 years old, my first NFL game ever. The skins got down early, pulled out Doug Williams and inserted Mark Rypien. He rallied the skins for a victory, but I will never forget the horrible drunk, cursing, rude, philly fans. My mom and I were just talking about how horrible they were on the phone, when they showed Portis' parents on the sideline. What classless losers. I love beating those scummy fans. Go eat your cheese steaks and die of a heart attack.... we're going on to the second season. Enjoy guessing who your draft picks will be, while we figure out a way to make it to the next round!

Archived