Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Fans and Mr. and Mrs. Portis! (Merged)

kansasduo

Here is some advice for any opposing team's fans who are thinking about coming to the Linc.

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME. STAY AWAY.

Eagles fans dont care about being classy. We dont want other fans in our stadium. We want you to be scared to come here. You will not be welcome here.

COME AT YOUR OWN RISK.

If you do come, you better be wallpaper and just try to blend in. Do not start talking a bunch of smack. Do not get too drunk, and act a fool. If somebody messes with you, either ignore it, or go directly to security. Do not attempt to fight back verbally or physically at all. Any wrong move, and you could end up beat up, embarressed, locked up, or stabbed.

Im not telling you this to be tough, or be a jerk. Im just letting you know the truth, in case you did'nt already know. Somebody please pass this on to Clinton Portis, and tell him to put his parents in a luxury box next time. Im sure he can afford it.

Not only does philly not have any class, they have an overrated qb, no running game,a fat ugly coach, and a loud mouth primadonna---oh wait forget about the last one.

You suck philly, You really suck.

Here is some advice for any opposing team's fans who are thinking about coming to the Linc.

Eagles fans dont care about being classy. We dont want other fans in our stadium. We want you to be scared to come here. You will not be welcome here.

COME AT YOUR OWN RISK.

If you do come, you better be wallpaper and just try to blend in. Do not start talking a bunch of smack. Do not get too drunk, and act a fool. If somebody messes with you, either ignore it, or go directly to security. Do not attempt to fight back verbally or physically at all. Any wrong move, and you could end up beat up, embarressed, locked up, or stabbed.

Im not telling you this to be tough, or be a jerk. Im just letting you know the truth, in case you did'nt already know. Somebody please pass this on to Clinton Portis, and tell him to put his parents in a luxury box next time. Im sure he can afford it.

No, sorry, you are being a jerk. You said "we" so I think we can assume that you're one of the very jerks that we hate. Also, I don't think all of the Eagle fans who we know as posters here would appreciate your blanket assertion on all Eagle fans who go to the Linc.

But nice tough guy routine there.

No stadium enjoys having fans of opposing teams at their stadium. Maybe Eagle fans need to (gasp) grow up.

COME AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Thanks for illustrating the primary point of the thread, doofus.

COME AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Saddam, is that you?? How did you get access to the internet? I thought the Bush Administration was too busy clubbing you for you to come to the rescue of your brethren. Afterall, isn't Baghdad the sister city to Philth-a-delphia??

i would like to use this avenue to express my opinions. let me tell a story. one day i went to hospital because of a broken leg. the people there were so nice but there was this jerk who was there. he messed up my whole day. just one jerk can screw up your whole day even if you meet 10 of the nicest people.

my conclusion, just a few stupid fans can make the whole lot look bad.

COME AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I think the Dept of Defense is looking for new sites to test new nuclear weapons. I'm going to suggest the Linc because from your post and the action of your fans today, it appears that your team and its fans are worthless scum!

(BTW -- I actually believe there are probably more good Philthy fans than bad. Unfortunately, cretins like you set the precedent in the eyes of fans from other teams. Congrats!)

Archived