Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congrats on Making the Playoffs

Hostile

Let this be a lesson. If your fans dump a drink on a players moms. It may fire up a team.

Thanks for the kind words Cowboys fans.

I'll second that Choc.

You can always count on Philthy fans to do something stupid like that. I hate the Boys and I'm not crazy about their fans but I'm pretty sure they have enough class to never do something like that.

How in God's name can Philadelphia be called the "City of Brotherly Love" when Eagle fans pull something like that? Cowboy fans look better all the time. ;)

I respect the hell out of Gibbs. He is one hell of a coach. I just don't like the fact that he is a Skins coach. Congrats, and good luck against Tampa I hate am not a fan of Chris Simms. Give him his licks next week.

Much appreciated guyz....

And I understand the sentiment re: Gibbs...

I always liked Aikman.. he just played for the wrong team.

Let this be a lesson. If your fans dump a drink on a players moms. It may fire up a team.

Thanks for the kind words Cowboys fans.

The Philly fans were just getting an early start to the gatorade bath..... Greg Williams got one too!!!!

Thanks cowboys fans. From what I've seen this season, the cowboy fans have shown the most class and respect than any other team in our division. You lost your playoff spot with the skins win today and still stopped bye to give props. That class......Heres to a sweep next season I hope :cheers:

Hell of a way to finish your season. Congrats.

Thank You Hostile. The NFC east is back and the next few years are going to be fun to watch how things unfold. All 4 teams will challenge for the division title for the next 3-5 years. Here's hoping we keep the Lombardi's in the NFC east, but not in Philly. :laugh:

I've had fun with alot of you guys all off season/regular season so I gotta give props. I thought no way in hell you guys reel off five straight but you gotta give credit where credit is due. Dallas will have to look at all their close losses this year and we can only blame ourselves. With that being said, Go Bucs! :(

I respect the hell out of Gibbs. He is one hell of a coach. I just don't like the fact that he is a Skins coach. Congrats, and good luck against Tampa I hate am not a fan of Chris Simms. Give him his licks next week.

It looks like we are going to have a few extra Redskins fans next week. :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Archived