Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sorry Dallas!

dcsmooth

I think the best part about all of this is seeing all the Cowboy fans jump off their bandwagon that they have been riding since the 90's, along with the lose to the Rams. That was pathetic.

I haven't seen anyone on the Dallas side jump off of anything...

Now, obviously, you took a leap off of the grammar/spelling bandwagon... ;)

This is the first time in a while you guys have got us. Congradulations!!!!!!!! I'll admit, im hurting right now from the season being over. Good luck in the playoffs. You guys can beat Tampa. Seattle and the Bears, now thats another story. Till next season, see you later.

I haven't seen anyone on the Dallas side jump off of anything...

Now, obviously, you took a leap off of the grammar/spelling bandwagon... ;)

headlines_es2.gif

Wow, you have to dig up material from the past to glorify in? That's like digging bones up from the grave...sooner or later, you have to put it right back from where you got it.

If living in the present day disturbs you, (Hail to the Redskins), then, hold on to your past, for psychological reasons!

Long live the Skins

Long live the Skins

headlines_es2.gif

Wow, you have to dig up material from the past to glory in? That's like digging bones up from the grave...sooner or later, you have to put it right back from where you got it.

If living in the present day disturbs you, (Hail to the Redskins), then, hold on to your past, for psychological reasons!

Long live the Skins

Long live the Skins

Wow... you got all of that from my post?

I find it interesting you say we live in the past... wouldn't that be you, my friend?

No offense, but you didn't represent yourself very well in your post either...

I'm just sayin'... ;)

well, since you're in my house pounding your hooves i do mean offense, maynard. your little "english lesson" burns are a very poor substitute for your on-the-field impotency. i can just imagine your reaction on your board were it all reversed with some skins fan trollling (a stupid pastime for anyone). i reckon ya'all are just a barnyard hippo-crate :silly:

and as though the literary level of cornponezone.com sets a higher standard. :jerk:

so hang around all you want and use your red pencil if it makes you feel less emasculated after losing to the worms (nice display of "playing for cowpie pride" btw :laugh: ) and watching your season evaporate into trailer-park mist. :loser:

Archived