Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: SKINS/eagles

Blondie

Who better than sean taylor to return that he deserves and what another big play by our defense now forcing it's 4th turnover, five if you include special teams. Here we come playoffs!!! Have fun playin for jack **** tonight dallas!!! :dallasuck :point2sky

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!!! I love Sean Taylor!!!!!!

I Just Want To Say Im New To This Message Board (only On For About 4 Weeks) But I Loved Talking To You Guys.i Have No One Here In Giants Land To Share This With So Its Great Being Here.thank All Of You For Making This Season So Much Fun!!!!!!!!!see You Next Week In The (dare I Say!!!) The Playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!god Bless Joe Gibbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you too, man!

I Just Want To Say Im New To This Message Board (only On For About 4 Weeks) But I Loved Talking To You Guys.i Have No One Here In Giants Land To Share This With So Its Great Being Here.thank All Of You For Making This Season So Much Fun!!!!!!!!!see You Next Week In The (dare I Say!!!) The Playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!god Bless Joe Gibbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know things are going good when the I Love You Guys posts start appearing.

:cheers:

:eaglesuck

Okay. This is a warning. So help me I'm going through this thread and finding we're done posts. Don't think for one second I'm not. Better fess up now because in a rare moment, I'm going to telly you about it.

Hail To The Redskins.

Hail Victory

Braves On The Warpath

Fight For Old D.c.

Run Or Pass Or Score We Want A Lot More

Beat Em Swamp Em Touchdown Let The Points Score

Fight On, Fight On, Til You Have Won

Sons Of Washington

Hail To The Redskins

Hail Victory

Braves On The Warpath

Fight For Old D.c.