Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: SKINS/eagles

Blondie

I never said we were done, but ill confess, i was on the side of the fans who were against Gibbs and Brunell :(

I told you I am not kidding around. Editing won't help BTW.

From the game thread. Post 288 I think.

were gonna lose, way to go Team.

Guess its getting time to get rid of the bag.

I was actually thinking about that a little while ago as a former bag owner. Many of the new folks on the board weren't around then, but it's so nice to think how far we've come since then. Thank goodness.

Oh, and by the way?

:dallasuck

PCS, its another reason I don't tryst myself to sit on one of these threads throughout a whole game even if i could...i think i would permanently write off so many posters (which would be "wrong" :D ) that it'd sour my extremeksins.skins experience :laugh:

From the game thread. Post 288 I think.

I can vouch that Mad4comp is the all-ES doomsayer. If you ever visit the Wizards boards, Mad4 is a valued member and ever-present doomsayer

PCS, its another reason I don't tryst myself to sit on one of these threads throughout a whole game even if i could...i think i would permanently write off so many posters (which would be "wrong" :D ) that it'd sour my extremeksins.skins experience :laugh:

Jumbo my big friend, ( thanks for not standing on my foot), I'm usually with you. Call it playoff madness.

Damn, thats a lot of turnovers to get and barely win against a team with no QB, no running game, and rookies at the WR position. While the redskins came into the game relatively healthy.

Before the game I figured Brunell would revert to 2004 Brunell. I guess thats what happened. Hey, at least he didn't fumble the game away when we were down 20-17 or up 24-20. :D

Archived