Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I hope CAR and TB win

jwebst1

I do not want the Skins going up to Giants Stadium for the wild card if they win tomorrow.

I would like to see both Carolina and Tampa win, so we would end up playing Tampa again. More winable game, IMO.

I know the goal is to win tomorrow THEN worry about it, but what are your thoughts?

We got to win tomorrow. That is the biggest thing. But actually if we make it, I wouldnt mind going to Giants stadium. Why you might ask? Because we would be so hype for payback time in that stadium. I would rather play in the Medowlands instead of at Carolina. We usually have a tough time winning there. But never the less, all this talk is irrelevant if the team doesnt win this game tomorrow. I think they will, but I still like to take it one game at a time!

Lets clip the iggles. Then, I could care less who we play after that. I would prefer the gnats so the nfl can see the real beast in the east. The giants dont worry me at all. It seems to me their game starts to slip in dec./jan., Gibbs teams just startin to get hot. I'll take the skins over the giants anytime, anywhere.

We got to win tomorrow. That is the biggest thing. But actually if we make it, I wouldnt mind going to Giants stadium. Why you might ask? Because we would be so hype for payback time in that stadium. I would rather play in the Medowlands instead of at Carolina. We usually have a tough time winning there. But never the less, all this talk is irrelevant if the team doesnt win this game tomorrow. I think they will, but I still like to take it one game at a time!

We dont have trouble at all at CAROLINA. We should be undefeated there if we had covered a dang swing pass at the end of the game last time. I think that made our record 2-1 there. We own the panthers.

As a Giants fan, I'd like to play the Skins - and not because I think it will be an easy game. We're division rivals, we split the season series. Giants - Skins is a game that should be played this season. Good luck to your team today. I hope to be seeing you next week.

I do not want the Skins going up to Giants Stadium for the wild card if they win tomorrow.

I would like to see both Carolina and Tampa win, so we would end up playing Tampa again. More winable game, IMO.

I know the goal is to win tomorrow THEN worry about it, but what are your thoughts?

I agree, I definately don't wanna go to the Meadowlands AGAIN :doh:

But I also want Saint Louis to win today

Archived