Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randy Moss for Arrington

Guest Matt Kyriacou
Moss + Moss + Patten = :owned:

I think you are more likely to see Moss + Porter + Owens than you are to ever see Randy wearing Burgundy and Gold. Now how scary would that be for AFC defensive coordinators?

i like arrington.. eventhough his selfish comments, hes a great player..

but he needs 2 go.. :( :doh:

i think we should trade arrington, patten, and ramsey to the steelers 4 ward, and polomalu [or however u spell it]. i remember couple years ago on MTV cribs [:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ] that arrington said if he could play on any other team he wants other than the skins, it would be the steelers. and i think the steelers can use a guy like david patten, and they also need a decent/good backup for big ben. and ward would be a great addition 2 our team since we need a 2nd WR, and polomalu would be a great fit with our defense..

i kno it will never happen, but a person can dream.:rolleyes:

This has nothing to do with what lavar said this past week. I want lavar back but the truth is if we could get something for lavar i would take it. Not that lavar is bad but we have much more pressing issues than LB. i would love a power TE, good WR, or a great DE to compliment daniels. Would i trade moss for lavar. hmmmmm... Straight up too? Moss, Moss, Cooley, and portis as our ammo and brunell as the gun would be amazing behind that power line. Our defense truly wouldn't drop so why not? I love lavar though so i don't know. This is assuming the raiders do it.

i like arrington.. eventhough his selfish comments, hes a great player..

but he needs 2 go.. :( :doh:

i think we should trade arrington, patten, and ramsey to the steelers 4 ward, and polomalu [or however u spell it]. i remember couple years ago on MTV cribs [:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ] that arrington said if he could play on any other team he wants other than the skins, it would be the steelers. and i think the steelers can use a guy like david patten, and they also need a decent/good backup for big ben. and ward would be a great addition 2 our team since we need a 2nd WR, and polomalu would be a great fit with our defense..

i kno it will never happen, but a person can dream.:rolleyes:

polomalu and ward for Lavar Patten and Ramsey? The steelers would NEVER EVER EVER DO IT. Those are fan favorites probably the top two too. That would be the steal of the century. Ramsey would refuse to sign the contract and keep his 1 year deal which would upset the steelers. WHy would ramsey sign to be a backup for his entire career?

I'll dream with you though :)

I would love to see this trade. To me it makes perfect since. Lavar and Randy seem to be disgruntled and both have huge contracts. We could definitely use another receiver. Who is better than Randy. The Raiders need a lot of help on defense. Arrington would fit in nicely with Burgess. What do you guys think?

:eaglesuck

Right now I would like the idea of that.

polomalu and ward for Lavar Patten and Ramsey? The steelers would NEVER EVER EVER DO IT. Those are fan favorites probably the top two too. That would be the steal of the century. Ramsey would refuse to sign the contract and keep his 1 year deal which would upset the steelers. WHy would ramsey sign to be a backup for his entire career?

I'll dream with you though :)

but i want ward and polomalu :(

haha. ramsey has 2 ruin everything:mad:

I wanna get rid of arrington as much as anyone else (that wants to get rid of arrington) but this would be a very stupid trade. At this point randy moss is effectively worthless in my book, i'd like to think we can get some more value out of arrington than an over the hill and now injury-prone selfish receiver.

Listen, as much as I like Randy, I don't think he would be a fit for this team. He wants to be on a team where hes the number one receiver. Our number one receiver will and always will be, as long as he's with us, Santana. That's all there is to it. Randy would get mad because he's not getting enough catches. The way we have shown attention to Santana this year, if we get a number one and move him to a number two, I have a feeling Santana would be somewhat "spoiled" and would get mad. Even though they may look like they wouldn't get mad, they are goign to lash out at any moment. For Randy to be a #2, we need a veteran on the team. A veteran that would be willing to get in Randy's face and tell him straight up. Have Gibbs talk to him and tell him how things are gonna be. If we have two big time recievers and we're passing the whole time, what is Portis going to do. Get mad. So, your looking at three big time stars on one offense. Two wide receivers and a running back. If you actually think they'll get along, your nuts. If they do, however, I will be surprised.

Of the crazy trades that have been proposed, this one does actually make a little sense. Moss hasnt proven to be a great fit in Oakland. Still extremely unlikley though, and we would have to add more than Lavar most likely.

Ramsey.

Sorry, sometimes I like to sneak into the asylum and act like I'm crazy too. :laugh:

I was actually kind of impressed with how fired up Randy was at the end of that game. He was ready to cry when that idiot Norv wouldn't put him in the game when it was on the line.

Norv knew what he was doing. It was so incomprehensible running 4 straight plays up the middle down 9 points with less than 3 1/2 to play that it even caught Moss by complete and almost disbelieving shock!!! Even Norv is not that stupid!!! He knew Danny would be watching and had a captive audiance that could watch him extract his bit of revenge!!

I would love to see this trade. To me it makes perfect since. Lavar and Randy seem to be disgruntled and both have huge contracts. We could definitely use another receiver. Who is better than Randy. The Raiders need a lot of help on defense. Arrington would fit in nicely with Burgess. What do you guys think?

:eaglesuck

I was thinking the same thing last night watching the game those Raiders can can not tackle at all, But I also think there should be financial clause in his contract for attitude problems...... But it is all wishful thinking it never happen......... :logo:

Randy Moss is a great player and one of my favorites. I would love to have him here. And he has kept his mouth shut all year on a lackluster team that did not have the slightest idea what to do with his talent. I would trade LaVar in a heart beat for Randy...did you not see how much Randy wanted that game last night????

I wanna get rid of arrington as much as anyone else (that wants to get rid of arrington) but this would be a very stupid trade. At this point randy moss is effectively worthless in my book, i'd like to think we can get some more value out of arrington than an over the hill and now injury-prone selfish receiver.

:doh: Like somebody already said...cocaine is a helluva drug. Moss has been injured this year, but he played through it. He's definitely not over the hill, and his value is a lot higher than Arrignton's.

Any of you armchair GMs think about that the Raiders just traded their best LB for Moss last year. What makes any of you think that Davis is going to want to trade Moss for a not as good LB now? Davis loves the deep ball, and Moss is pretty good at those. :laugh: The Raiders aren't going to trade Moss. They are going to run off useless Norv Turner though.

What the hell??....Why would ANYONE think this is a good trade idea? The Skins need a strong, young, tall possession receiver with amazing character who is completely content playing second fiddle to Santana Moss...hardly sounds like Randy. Not to mention that I would love for LaVar and the Skins FO and coaches to work everything out and have him stay...he's a phenomenal talent who ALWAYS gives 110% each and every play (something you can't say about Randy in his career) and would love to die a Redskin...like him or hate him for his comments, you know this to be true.

If the Skins get rid of Arrington in the offseason, while I'll be disappointed I won't be surprised, and there are some valid reasons for considering doing so...but to get rid of him for Randy Moss only makes sense in fantasy football leagues, not reality.

Some of you need to put down the crack pipe. Now, I'm not in love with Randy Moss but why would I trade a dude no one in the NFL can cover for an overrated LB who still doesn't know his defensive assignments and gets taken out on 3rd downs? Just because they have the same salary I want to make my team worse?

Archived