Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone ever check the other forums on ES?

KDawg

I ventured into the Wizards forum last year and it was usually pretty lonely in there. I stopped posting there because one poster pretty much dominated the forum and he is a complete toolbag.

I did make a couple of stops in the Fantasty Football forum this year. I was usually the only one there when I stopped by. But people do try to help with questions and advice there. Maybe I will participate more there next season.

Other than the Stadium (which gives me a headache these days) I mostly stay here. :)

I ventured into the Wizards forum last year and it was usually pretty lonely in there. I stopped posting there because one poster pretty much dominated the forum and he is a complete toolbag.

I did make a couple of stops in the Fantasty Football forum this year. I was usually the only one there when I stopped by. But people do try to help with questions and advice there. Maybe I will participate more there next season.

Other than the Stadium (which gives me a headache these days) I mostly stay here. :)

I wanna talk to people about my 'Canes in the Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl, but if I made a thread here I know that bad boy would have gotten moved anyways.

I am in the Wizard's forum alot and I go into the Caps forum sometimes....and I have been lurking in the Orioles forum, not quite ready to participate in there just yet.....the Stadium I go into as well, but most of my time is in tailgate or Wizards.

That toolbag hasn't been around much this season so far.......thanks goodness!

KDawg, ya'll are going down tonight. Im a Tiger. Geauxxx Tigers. Hester and Green are going to make this an exciting game, hell they already have. Both defenses are dominant. Im sorta hoping Perriloux sees some time at QB, but I know it won't happen unless Flynn throws like 3 or 4 picks.

Bugs', always need more people in the O's forum! :cheers:

I have always been a hugh Orioles fan since I was a tyke, but I did not even watch one inning last year due to the steroid madness and the fact that we had Sosa and Palmerio on the team.....but, I am going to be back watching every game I can this year.

Archived