Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar's status for Sunday

fdarugar

I don't care about him anymore. He's dead to me.

Spiff, I understand how you feel...he's put you through a lot...but I talked to him yesterday...he still cares about you Spiff...he's just messed up right now, conflicted...maybe you should just see where it goes before you make any final decisions... :D

couldn't help myself Spaceman :halo:

Spiff, I understand how you feel...he's put you through a lot...but I talked to him yesterday...he still cares about you Spiff...he's just messed up right now, conflicted...maybe you should just see where it goes before you make any final decisions... :D

:laugh: Jumbo. I would appreciate you sending me the money for the drink I just spit all over my monitor and keyboard as soon as possible. :silly:

While I didn't spit my coffee, I have to agree Jumbo has become one of my favorite posters. With the Jimbos and the like on the board, mentally he came out of 'nowhere' for me, but I enjoy his occasional riposte and all of our exchanges thus far.

:applause: :cheers:

Even though he is a distraction he does blow people up. He is one of our highest paid players and hes crying. What else does he want if we trade him we better get something good in return or else deactivate him. We should not settle on any team giving up a third round pick. This guy is a monster and when healthy is one of the best linebackers in the league.

I think we should try to keep him and work things out this guy might not say it now but he loves being a redskin. Gibbs will handle this situation with class and total respect for both sides.

I don't know why everyone's coming down on Lavaar when we all rode his back during the last couple of years. He was the only consistent player we could look to for hope. If you really think he doesn't deserve another look, then at least remember his "retirement hit" on Boy Aikman.

I agree. When he was healthy there was a lot of :notworthy towards LA. I don't know what the future holds for him in Washington, but I do think he will play out the remainder of the season with everything he's got. I think he would much rather be remembered here for his great football ability, and not have it overshadowed by something else. :2cents:

In a perfect world his status would be: "Starting at left bench.........Mr. Can't Get Right.........Lavar Arringtonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

You guys take Warrick "Quiet as Mouse and tackles like one too" Holdman. I'll take Arrington any day. I heard Rod Woodson and Terrell Davis say (on NFL Network yesterday) that they knew of a linebacker that was "freelancing" his way to Canton and another that was quite a force. The HOF'er was Junior Seau and the other was Greg Llyod. Woodson said guys like Lavar just don't come along every day and that Paterno must've not minded the tag he put on Lavar too much. He played him constantly. TD agreed.

Even though he is a distraction he does blow people up. He is one of our highest paid players and hes crying. What else does he want if we trade him we better get something good in return or else deactivate him. We should not settle on any team giving up a third round pick. This guy is a monster and when healthy is one of the best linebackers in the league.

I think we should try to keep him and work things out this guy might not say it now but he loves being a redskin. Gibbs will handle this situation with class and total respect for both sides.

"This guy is a monster when healthy." That's the key thing, is he ever going to be healthy again to the point where he can be counted on week in and week out? The fact that he's our highest paid defensive player and is often injured or out of position means he should keep his mouth shut and start trying to make plays instead of headlines. I wonder how his defensive teammates feel about him playing. You're either with us or against us Lavar. Stop ****in at the coaches and start hitting the other team in the mouth.

Look at it this way: If LA is still as PO'ed as he seemed to be when he argued with Dale Lindsey, he probably feels the need to take out his bottled-up hostility on someone today. Now, the only people he can hit legally will be on the field today wearing green uniforms. This is a good thing for all Redskins fans. The only thing that would surprise me today is if Lavar doesn't murdalize some Eagles players.

So, after we win today, Dale Lindsey and many of us on this board must not praise him for blowing up the Eagles. We need to find fault with him anyway we can and stay on his case until he leads us to a Super Bowl win. Then Dan Snyder can pay him a $6.5M bonus in the off-season and we'll all be happy.

Happy New Year, Everyone! :party:

"So, after we win today, Dale Lindsey and many of us on this board must not praise him for blowing up the Eagles. We need to find fault with him anyway we can and stay on his case until he leads us to a Super Bowl win. Then Dan Snyder can pay him a $6.5M bonus in the off-season and we'll all be happy."

sarcasm noted.

Lot of emotional outbursts. But we DO need Arrington, especially in the playoffs against the big boys. He has more probowls than the rest of the defense combined and he is the second youngest starter. Face it he is the best defensive player (that's may anger some, but if you cannot take on the argument that he is the second youngest starter with more probowls than the rest of the defense combined...then save it)

Archived