Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Salave'a chat -- Despicable transcript here :).

Art

Much as we all love the guy, he's considered old and injury prone. If he stays in shape, he could get picked up midseason to fill in for and injured player somewhere or shore up a struggling line temporarily. Other than that, its a bit late to get signed at this point.

I'm sure he will be one of the first guys we call should we have a need. We don't forget the old vets that we like for midseason depth, such as Kozlowski at TE, although he retired after last year.

Much as we all love the guy, he's considered old and injury prone. If he stays in shape, he could get picked up midseason to fill in for and injured player somewhere or shore up a struggling line temporarily. Other than that, its a bit late to get signed at this point.

I'm sure he will be one of the first guys we call should we have a need. We don't forget the old vets that we like for midseason depth, such as Kozlowski at TE, although he retired after last year.

I'm still surprised he hasn't been picked up yet. Old vet that stuffs the run, could be a mentor to some teams w/ young tackles. I'm sure he helped Kedric and Monty develop. I just hope he doesn't sign w/ the boys. It would be a shame to see a good man like Joe sign w/ those bums.

Archived