Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Live

SloppyOneXXVI

Wow its funny watching the Former Beagle and Former Redskin go at it.

Golic: Dont Be suprised if the Eagles rise up and play this game. They may have their U Haul's hitched, but theyll show up.

Schlereth: Ill tell you one reason why the Eagles will lose. Their QB is Mike McMahon.

Golic: .......

LOL, priceless

And in the middle of all that, Trey Wingo goes off singing Hail to the Redskins.

That was fun to watch - but actually (IMO) some good basic points were made.

1) It should not matter who starts at QB for us because of our running game.

2) It should not matter who starts at QB for the Skins because of who is starting for the Eagles.

Bottom line - both Defenses should play well - but the Eagles D should give up more points to our Offense than our Defense should give up to thier Offense. If we lose, it is beacuse we beat ourselves IMO. :logo:

Where are all the people that said Mark Schlereth was a Bronco at heart and had some sort of axe to grind with the Redskins?

I just watched that segment and he seemed to be pretty proud to be an ex Redskin.

Maybe he only claims they when they are winning?

I've seen Schlereth bang us hard a couple times this season. At this point,

he's a bandwagoner trying to cover his @rse.

Before the the 'Skins played Denver, I heard his pro-Denver attitude in his pre-game analysis. Denver is better @ this, Denver is better @ that..... he was a Bronco homer. Now he wants to come home?????????

I've seen Schlereth bang us hard a couple times this season. At this point,

he's a bandwagoner trying to cover his @rse.

Before the the 'Skins played Denver, I heard his pro-Denver attitude in his pre-game analysis. Denver is better @ this, Denver is better @ that..... he was a Bronco homer. Now he wants to come home?????????

I disagree. I think he rags on us because he expects more. He's one of the more professional journalists, I think. He tries to be unbiased. I've seen him defend us a couple times when one of the other mediots at ESPN slammed us with nothing to back it up. Let's be real, until this year, actually until these past 4 weeks, we haven't really deserved the respect we're getting now.

Wow its funny watching the Former Beagle and Former Redskin go at it.

Golic: Dont Be suprised if the Eagles rise up and play this game. They may have their U Haul's hitched, but theyll show up.

Schlereth: Ill tell you one reason why the Eagles will lose. Their QB is Mike McMahon.

Golic: .......

LOL, priceless

And in the middle of all that, Trey Wingo goes off singing Hail to the Redskins.

i was watchin NFL live but i didnt hear wingo singin HTTR becuz my dad and my sister were in the same room blabbering about sumthin:mad: :mad:

Where are all the people that said Mark Schlereth was a Bronco at heart and had some sort of axe to grind with the Redskins?

I just watched that segment and he seemed to be pretty proud to be an ex Redskin.

Maybe he only claims they when they are winning?

Now that he is being nice to the Skins, Im waiting for him to say something nice about my Vandals (University of Idaho). Yes he is an Idaho grad as am I.............

But oh wait.... he only says nice things when his former teams are winning?

Crap! :laugh:

Mike Golic (former eagle) is such a homer, and Mark Schlereth (sp) loves the skins, and is also a homer, its great. Schlrereth made a good point, it doesn't matter if brunell or ramsey is starting because McMahon is starting, and we all know he won't get the job done.

The players won't be thinking that way. They'll remember the same things being said about a certain Chriss Simms and it didn't turn out so good.

Archived