Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No More New Jerseys

mrjoolius

I swear if Lavar leaves to another team, I'm never buying a skins jersey with a current player again. I have a nice Coles jersey and a Lavar jersey. I thought both would be building blocks for the future for years to come. Mmm... Not. First Coles was gone after one season and now it seems Lavars days are ticking down.

I think my next jersey is going to have to be a throwback. You can't really go wrong there and they never go out of style.

JD

Damn, we're both in the same boat. I've always had one Redskin jersey, that is until three years ago.

My last Redskins jersey was Green's #28 and I had that for years, ever since Riggo retired. Then Green retired and I had to make a decision.

I was going to the first game of the year versus the Jets on Monday night and needed to get a new jersey for the game.

I decided since my last jersey had been a defensive player, I would get an offensive players jersey. My choices came down to Ramsey or Coles.

I chose Coles and wore it to the game. Then two years ago when they finally came out with a LaVar jersey, my wife bought me one for my birthday.

Well, here we are. I gave my Coles jersey to Salvation Army earlier this year and all I'm left with is LaVar's which looks like it'll be donated sometime this offseason.

I think I'm going with you on this one. Time to bring out Green's or Riggo's jersey's out of retirement.

I hear you, my next jersey is going to be D. Green, A. Monk, J. Riggins, or some other great retired Redskin. I have a Bailey jersey and an Arrington jersey. If he retires, I will 'live with it', if he goes to another team....well....that's just anothershirt I won't be wearing...

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaannn I know the feeling....I have a Ramsey, scottie pippen (bulls), juwan howard (wizards) and Arrington.....its a waste to buy jerseys of today's players unless they are a TRUE icon like LT, Peyton, or Farve (I dont think the NBA has true icons..anybody can get traded in that league)......I am never buying a current Redskin Jersey again.....never...unless of course its for my son then it won't matter cause he will out grow the jersey before the player leaves the team....lol.

Damn, we're both in the same boat. I've always had one Redskin jersey, that is until three years ago.

My last Redskins jersey was Green's #28 and I had that for years, ever since Riggo retired. Then Green retired and I had to make a decision.

I was going to the first game of the year versus the Jets on Monday night and needed to get a new jersey for the game.

I decided since my last jersey had been a defensive player, I would get an offensive players jersey. My choices came down to Ramsey or Coles.

I chose Coles and wore it to the game. Then two years ago when they finally came out with a LaVar jersey, my wife bought me one for my birthday.

Well, here we are. I gave my Coles jersey to Salvation Army earlier this year and all I'm left with is LaVar's which looks like it'll be donated sometime this offseason.

I think I'm going with you on this one. Time to bring out Green's or Riggo's jersey's out of retirement.

shoot, if it comes to that, and I hope it doesnt, ill pay you for it. Especially if Lavar just retires, im still a big fan of his. Like I said though, I hope it doesnt come to that.

Well hell, I have a Bailey jersey in the back of the closet, a Coles jersey in a box somewhere, and now it is probable my Arrington jersey is never going to be worn after this season......not only that but replica jersey prices KEEP GOING UP....I went to a store yesterday and a simple replica is $109.00.....WTF? When I bought the Arrington jersey it was $69.99...and that was about a year ago.

Archived