Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Unoriginal Usernames

Cdowwe

TOTALLY disagree. I think people are just not very imaginative.

That there's still no Racer X confounds me. :)

We should start a thread where people can contribute good user names to a list that newbs can choose from. It'd help them, and help us. They get cool nicks, we don't have to deal with another permutation of SknzRule44. Win-win.

I was going to do the Racer-X thing a few years back, but people already knew me from TSN as male member with the name Peter :doh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was about to mention you, Mr. Grundle. Not for being unoriginal, but just for having a hilarious name. Isn't Grundle a slang term for the area between the nuts and anus? I believe so!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=grundle

hahahaha....did you do that on purpose?

1. grundle

The prime piece of real estate located conveniently between Scrotumburg and Anusville.

If that wasn't his intent...then he is.... :owned:

I was about to mention you, Mr. Grundle. Not for being unoriginal, but just for having a hilarious name. Isn't Grundle a slang term for the area between the nuts and anus? I believe so!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=grundle

hahahaha....did you do that on purpose?

You got it MissU....I'm all about that spot. It deserves more love than it gets. Could you imagine a worse place to be stuck between? Poor little guy...he's nice and deserves more recognition. Ticklish too.

You got it MissU....I'm all about that spot. It deserves more love than it gets. Could you imagine a worse place to be stuck between? Poor little guy...he's nice and deserves more recognition. Ticklish too.

aaaaaaaaaahahhahahahaa. I noticed your name a LONG time ago and wanted to comment on it but never really had the opportunity. Now is my chance and I'm totally milking it.

I love it!

and i'm sorry, but can i vote for this response as "response of the year?" Only a few days left in December and he definitely made the cut.

I thought just using my name was good enough I didn't know I had to have some serect code that you had to fiqure out! Besides when we all meet at the Redskins Cardinals game it was a little lame to hear grown men and women introducing themselves by thier screen name.

JMO. Danbee

How many versions of my username....goskins is out there?

Hell, when I've gone to the ES tailgates, I have to say I'm "the" goskins (the guy with 5,000+ posts) since there are about another 100 people using the word goskins in their handle here.

Maybe a name change is in order....hmmmmmmmmmm????????

I would agree... hahaha.... i used it because thats what i have on my license plates.... i really didnt know anyone else was that when i registered it.. but i should have figured... sorry man..

I thought just using my name was good enough I didn't know I had to have some serect code that you had to fiqure out! Besides when we all meet at the Redskins Cardinals game it was a little lame to hear grown men and women introducing themselves by thier screen name.

JMO. Danbee

How else you gonna know who's who? Telepathy?

I would agree... hahaha.... i used it because thats what i have on my license plates.... i really didnt know anyone else was that when i registered it.. but i should have figured... sorry man..

Not taking a shot at you or anybody.....heck, I'm probably not even the 1st Go Skins, goskins or what ever here at ES (it was here long before I officially joined) we all had a good concept and a great handle.

Just this thread was making me think about changing my handle to another handle that I've used before on other sites.

It's all good :cheers:

Glad to know that there are others out there with the same idea of representing the team and the website.

How many versions of my username....goskins is out there?

Hell, when I've gone to the ES tailgates, I have to say I'm "the" goskins (the guy with 5,000+ posts) since there are about another 100 people using the word goskins in their handle here.

Maybe a name change is in order....hmmmmmmmmmm????????

I am not so sure you were the original though. I must admit our names are pretty un-original.

Archived