Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New York Giants NFC East Champ Gear on Sale! (MERGED x2)

stwasm

It would be great for us to win the division and all, but lets be honest, we dont deserve it one bit

Are you a Redskins fan?

You can't make a statement like that and not explain it. We lost to the AFC. We lost a couple games we should have one, and definitely at least one game that we did win if not for a bad call.

So why don't we deserve it? Please enlighten us all. If we end up tied with the Giants.. we win head to head because of division record. Are you saying the tiebreaking rules should change because the Giants deserve it more? (Don't even mention the 9 home games.. I won't go there.. it wasn't fair, but there's not a thing we can do about it).

Are you a Redskins fan?

You can't make a statement like that and not explain it. We lost to the AFC. We lost a couple games we should have one, and definitely at least one game that we did win if not for a bad call.

So why don't we deserve it? Please enlighten us all. If we end up tied with the Giants.. we win head to head because of division record. Are you saying the tiebreaking rules should change because the Giants deserve it more? (Don't even mention the 9 home games.. I won't go there.. it wasn't fair, but there's not a thing we can do about it).

He is a G-Turd fan.........

It would be great for us to win the division and all, but lets be honest, we dont deserve it one bit

You smoke a lot of crack in Silver Spring, Pool Shark? :mad:We've lost 1 division game this year. We have the 3rd best NFC record behind Seattle and Chicago, both of to whom we gave their only conference losses. If we hadn't lost ot Tampa, we'd be in the top 3 in the NFC.

Your post is good for something though...FOR ME TO POOP ON!

What are you talking about? If we beat Philly we would have the best divisional record at 5-1? I think that right there says we deserve it because we were the best team in the division and one the most divisional games.

Crying about the refs on this board, after we lost two ball games on terrible calls, and a couple of close games having questionable decisions that went against us. Having to play the toughest schedule in the NFC, after all the breaks the giants have had is just sad. It's like someone hitting the lottery, complaining about taxes.

I;m not crying about the refs. You're the one doing so. I am simply stating the fact that a team who is 2nd in the NFL in penalties doesn't get any breaks from the rest of the league. You can continue to believe in a conspiracy theory all you want, its simply not the case

And why is that :wtf:

Would you care to enlighten me on this?

Enlighten US! We don't deserve it? We swept Dallas, we beat the BEST team in the NFC already this year, we are currently 4-1 in the division & 9-2 in the conference.Why don't we deserve it again?

Hey guys, just emailed this to Raiders. If they dont already know, they will now. Hope it gets to players!!!!

email them at feedback@raiders.com

This is what I said,

Raiders, if you dont know already. giants selling NFC division champs merchandise. IF this isnt a motivation tool for RAIDERS (and Redskins) I dont know what is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAIDERS and REDSKINS together we can ruin the giants pre celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spread the news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.phpt=135135&page=1&pp=15&highlight=giants+selling

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...5p-321108c.html

Archived