Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lets Go Raiders, Lets Go Norv.......1000 Posts this week.....

GPREP HOG

Lets get one thing straight.......if we were actually on the Redskins, then yea, you could go ahead and say lets focus on what we have to do and let everything else take care of its self........

Hello.......we are fans, we are not on the team......so rooting for another team to lose, focusing on how big a win it would be if da Raiders won Sat. night is.......what must be done.......

As skins fans we have two huge games this weekend......and the raiders taking on the gmen sat night could not be bigger.......having at least one home game in the playoffs is huge.......we need it bad boys, we need it bad.......

so lets hear it???

Win one last one for Norv Raiders.........

Norv, we all love you here in DC, if you get us this win.......all will be forgotten, lets get it done buddy.......

Lets go Raiders....... :gaintsuck

I know that every "Let's get to 1000 or 1500 posts" thread has been successful so far, but I think this one is gonna have a tough time.

Let's go Norv? :laugh:

Come on, does anyone actually think Norv's Raiders has a chance?

But I'll try and help out anyway.

COME ON NORV!!!!!!!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

You need to win this game to get your 60th career win!!!!!!!!

60 wins as an NFL Head Coach!!!!!!! :notworthy

normally i hate the raiders, but i'm going to be rooting for them as if they were wearing burgundy and gold this week (and this week only). this would be the biggest thing norv turner has ever done for the redskins if he can pull off a win against the giants. we still gotta beat the eagles in philly which will not be a cakewalk.

I know that every "Let's get to 1000 or 1500 posts" thread has been successful so far, but I think this one is gonna have a tough time.

You need to win this game to get your 60th career win!!!!!!!!

60 wins as an NFL Head Coach!!!!!!! :notworthy

This is what I was thinking. We should merge this with the other and that would tack about 17-18 posts onto the other.

As far as Norv. Isn't it sad that it takes 9 seasons as a head coach to get your 60th win?

Archived