Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Want Dallas!

smack500

I dont want to look past the eagles, and I seriously hope our team isnt. However, if we lose that game we dont deserve to be in the playoffs. On to the point...

Several dallas fans on their boards are saying they want to play us in january (giants lose, carolina lose, dallas and washington win). I dont understand the blatant ****iness/confidence after being swept. I really hope they get their wish.

Believe me, they want none of us. They are not nearly as good as they thought they were the first go round (week 2). They don't want another beatin. If (and I say if, because I seriously doubt it happens, but footballs have a funny way of bouncing sometimes, so we can humor it) they get in and we put another whooping on them, Parcells will surely feel compelled to hang it up (again, finality this time), and Cowboys fans really don't want that. So, they really shouldn't want the Boys to get in and play the Skins. Case closed

Believe me, they want none of us. They are not nearly as good as they thought they were the first go round (week 2). They don't want another beatin. If (and I say if, because I seriously doubt it happens, but footballs have a funny way of bouncing sometimes, so we can humor it) they get in and we put another whooping on them, Parcells will surely feel compelled to hang it up (again, finality this time), and Cowboys fans really don't want that. So, they really shouldn't want the Boys to get in and play the Skins. Case closed

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44826

I have heard that it is hard for a football team to beat another team 3 times in a year, that probably plays into part of their feelings.

Also they probably feel that knocking us out of the playoffs would be just as sweet as a regular season sweep. Think if the roles were reversed, if we had a chance to knock them out wouldn't you be drooling at the prospect of it?

Anyway, I'll be so excited to be in the playoffs, I don't care who we'll play.

']If the Cowboys had swept you guys' date=' I'm sure you would want a chance for revenge. One playoff win easily wipes out two regular season losses. That is how they are looking at it.[/quote']

And we're looking at it as an opportunity to add to the win streak against Dallas.

Please school me. Dont give a wet fart If we play them or not we will still beat them, but at both 10-6 we win the tie-breaker right? How would the Cowturds see the post season? Or would they? Please school me. :helmet:

If Carolina loses to Atlanta and Dallas beats St. Louis, then they'll both finish 10-6. Dallas beat Carolina so they have the tie-breaker and will go the playoffs under that scenario. (I think.)

Sometimes Cowboy fans are not too bright.

If.....a big if.....if the Skins and Cowboys play again it would have to be at FedEx Field.

Dallas has no shot.....none...nada....bupkis.......no shot to come into FedEx, in January and beat a Joe Gibbs team.

They can talk a big game all they want.......in their hearts they know the truth. They want no part of us. Just like I have no trouble admitting that I want no part of the New York Giants in the Meadowlands.

:eaglesuck

Archived