Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Historically this is the type of game we'd lose

f_trizzy

It would be classic Redskins if they would lose to Philly this week. Coming in on a 4 game win streak after 2 huge division wins, everything on the line, and then lay an egg to a bad team like Philly. I think if we can win this Sunday it will go a long way in showing that these are not the Redskins of old.

since when are we historically like this? Examples please. I could agree if we're talking Norv teams but not historically. Twice under Gibbs we've been 5-6 and won 5 in a row to finish 10-6

Sorry I meant the recent Skins teams since Gibbs first tenure ended.

Their is no way in hell Joe Gibbs is gonna let skins lose this Sunday!!!!! No way our D is gonna let them score 10+ points. This game means everything to the team. Ramsey is gonna prove he can be a starter he is gona shine. And after the game their will be threads in extremeskins.com like Ramsey or brunell who should be the starter just watch.

This game scares me to death... 10 times more than the Giants game.

But, Joe Gibbs seems to have his team's heads on straight. I'm reading everything I want to hear in the paper's quotes, the guys know the implications of this week's game.

Limit turnovers and big plays, we should win easily. But we HAVE to do both.

The only thing that makes me wonder is that the Eagles would go winless against the division if they lose and that hasn't happened in over 30+ years. Also it would be the first time the Redskins swept the Cowboys and Eagles in the same season. Its pretty odd but it makes you wonder.

I guess it could be like Parcells being 77-0 when leading in the 4th Qtr though. :D :D 77-1 now.

Uh haven't we already had a couple games like this at STL and ARIZ?

I seem to remember that HISTORICALLY we won those!

It doesn't matter what we did in 1996 or whatever under Norv Turner when we're talking about THIS YEAR b/c THIS group of players and coaches didn't lose all those games after starting out 7-1 in '96.

But you can bet your house we'll play our hearts out as we have EVERY game since Gibbs has been back. As long as we don't turn the ball over we'll be fine!

HTTR!!

I know I'll be posting this about a dozen times over the next week but, here goes:

The Eagles are a terrible team. They, literally, have 2nd, 3rd or 4th stringers playing on every unit of both offense and defense. A good team wins this game, regardless of who's playing quarterback, Ramsey or Brunell. "On any given Sunday" is the mantra of losing teams. Good teams laugh at this because they come prepared every week to play (and win), which bad teams, like the Eagles, don't do.

If we don't win this game then we don't deserve to be in the playoffs!

(This is the second time I've posted this)

If we lose I'll be on a suicide watch.I'll have to remind my family to take away any sharp objects and get rid of anything that can be used to hang myself.On a more serious note I think this team over the past four games has played with more heart and intensity than any other time this season.JG has shown that he has more confidence in the team with the playcalling and most of the problems we had earlier in the season ( no pass rush,turnovers,anemic offense etc..) has improved greatly.It goes to show that if we limit our mistakes we are a team to be reckoned with.My only concerns come from Brunell being injured and the play of Patrick Ramsey if he gets the nod.Patrick has shown he's reliable if we have a lead but what happens with the added pressure of our playoff hopes being on the line?:eaglesuck

Archived