Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The difference between Moss and Coles

LiveStrongSkins

We're not in the playoffs yet.

Sorry, usually I don't care about fans looking forward, but I'm paranoid right now. I don't want anything to jinx us. I've done the exact same things every day during the entire course of the win streak. Funny thing is, I'm not the least superstitious, but I'm not taking any chances :P

We're not in the playoffs yet.

Sorry, usually I don't care about fans looking forward, but I'm paranoid right now. I don't want anything to jinx us. I've done the exact same things every day during the entire course of the win streak. Funny thing is, I'm not the least superstitious, but I'm not taking any chances :P

I understand. Me and you usually agree with alot here on this site but I feel the total opposite about this game. We are giving Gregg Williams a week to shut down Moats and McMahon. Besides what I say will have little effect on the game. :laugh:

God it feels good to even have this conversation and not be talking about the draft 4 months away. :laugh:

It blows my mind that the Jets couldn't find a way to properly use Moss when they had him. He has great hands, moves, speed, attitude, adjustment to the ball in the air, etc. How could the Jets not see the explosive weapon they had????

Lastly.........thank god they didn't!! :cheers:

It blows my mind that the Jets couldn't find a way to properly use Moss when they had him. He has great hands, moves, speed, attitude, adjustment to the ball in the air, etc. How could the Jets not see the explosive weapon they had????

Lastly.........thank god they didn't!! :cheers:

They probably did see how explosive he was, but their quarterback doesn't have a good enough arm to get him the ball deep...

Coles is a good receiver. He was that with the Jets before he came to the Redskins then he was that for the Redskins. And now that he's back with the Jets again, I'm sure he wishes that he was a member of this team because we are winning now and he's worse off now.

As far as Santana Moss, I can only say that he's a great one. For a little guy, he has the courage of a lion to catch passes over the middle and he can burn secondaries with his speed. I think what it came down to was Santana getting reps in the right offense. He's in the pro bowl and Coles isn't so he's better than Coles. Santana Moss has done in one season what Michael Westbrook couldn't do in seven, and what Coles couldn't do in two.

As a matter of fact, Moss is our best receiver since Monk, Sanders, and Clark departed.

I must've missed something. Why is that, Bubba?

:logo:

Because Coles was a whiney little biatch in the locker room. Go read the chat we did with RT & listen to the Murf's audio interview after yesterdays game.

Other differences:

Coles sucks and Moss doesn't

Moss loves the Redskins and Coles hates us

Moss is on the best team in the league and Coles is on the worst team in the league

Santana Claus put COLES in his stalking!

Coles hates "us"? Coles is not on the worst team in the league. I have no idea what your third comment is.

Archived