Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yeah, Touchdown Portis...

codeorama

Ok code, tell the truth. You had to get that shot, then clean the baby's face before Mama got home and bopped on the head with a frying pan. Right?

Come on fess up. :D

Actually, mom is even more of a diehard skins fan than I am, she was right there with me trying to get all the right poses.... :laugh:

He's got so much Redskins stuff it's crazy.

One of my employee's is a Dallas fan, and she bought him a bunch of Skins gear. Not all Dallas fans are Satan's minions... :paranoid: :laugh:

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkuh and Happy Festivus to everyone... :cheers::cheers:

Actually, mom is even more of a diehard skins fan than I am, she was right there with me trying to get all the right poses.... :laugh:

What a gal!

He's got so much Redskins stuff it's crazy.

One of my employee's is a Dallas fan, and she bought him a bunch of Skins gear. Not all Dallas fans are Satan's minions... :paranoid: :laugh:

In my best Luke Skywalker...There is still good in her. I feel it.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkuh and Happy Festivus to everyone... :cheers::cheers:

What he said.

Way cool.

I have my eye on that jersey too! Our second is due in July and I have informed my wife it is a necessary purchase. :)

Definately get it... it's too cool. I coudn't believe it when I saw it at the Redskins store.

Congrats on your upcoming child as well... :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Archived