Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does Fox have the worst commentators

Prosperity

I've said it a million times...and ill say it again..Dick Stockton is THE WORST...makes SO many mistakes. He even made a mistake before the game started with "keep their post hope season alive"....what an idiot. Moose is a good color comm but sometimes hes OVERTLY un-biased...to the point that he becomes biased, if you get what i mean. Anywho, Joe Buck is a great announcer btw.

I think the worst commentators past and present would be....

1. John Madden because he repeats himself and makes no sense most of the time.

2. Chris Collinsworth because he thinks he knows more than he actually does.

3. Paul Maguire because he is a complete idiot and I really can't stand the way he seems to talk down to our man Theisman.

4. Dennis Miller because he is Dennis Miller and should stick to doing what he is better at.

5. Phil Simms because he is a mixture of Collinsworth and Maguire.

Yeah, these guys SUCK!!! First, we've got DICK Stockton, who can't seem to keep up with the calls on the field OR the names of the players. Moose Johnston can't stop sucking the Cowboys' d1ck & Tony Siragusa (The guy that ate Andy Reid) actually said that he was "talking to Gregg Williams, the Defensive Coordinator SLASH...uhh, whatever"..."uhh, whatever"? :doh: What a group of village idiots.

I think they have the best and the worst. Troy Aikman (as much as I hate to say it) is a really good color guy, actually adds something to my understanding of the game, is fair, and overall brings something to the table. But Dick Stockton, Daryl Johnston, and Siragusa need to be fired. They are awful. Dick Stockton has no idea what's going on, Johnston just goes off on rants and rambles, and Siragusa is just inexpicably idiotic. And why were they doing this game? It's one of the best games of the week, and they have their worst announcing team on it.

Moose seemed so partial to the Giants. He really got on my nerves!

What got on my nerves was the two of them constantly talking about the Cowboys of old when Moose played for them. "Well, when I played for the Cowboys during our Dynasty Years"- :puke: Shut up about the Pukes already. We're Redskins fans. We could care less about the Pukes now. :doh:

I can't stand this commentating crew. They blow goats.

Johnston is unbearable. Today whenever the Redskins did something well he either shut up or talked about how it was a lucky play or something. Whenever the Giants did something well, he talked about how the Redskins have struggled terribly all year and Eli Manning is jesus christ reborn. Remember going into the half and the people saying "the skins have stopped Tiki Barber all day" then Tiki gets that 1 good 30 yard run he had and Johnston is like "The skins havent been able to stop him all day!!!"

ONe of the guys announcing the game (I don't pay attemntion to who is who) today screamed "fumble" on two seperate occasions when the Skins had the ball--and there wasn't a fumble. The first one was when there was a false start penalty on the Skins and Patrick Ramsey fumbled the snap. At least a couple of the refs had already blown their whistles and the guy yelled fumble anyway. Then, Santana moss caught the ball and was tackled and the same guy yelled fumble--when from what I saw there was not a fumble on the play. Those are just two examples of how incompetant these guys ae.

Oh I forgot about the timeout we had to take because antonio Brown wouldn't go in motion. To everyone expect the idiots in the booth it was obvious that it was Brown's fault, but whichever commentator it was went on a rant about how rusty Pat Ramsey is.

I think CBS has BY FAR the worst announcers that I have ever heard...Phil Simms gets on my nerves, and the other guy with him is a joke.

and their pre/post game commentators suck wildly also, that's why I watch Fox, I prefer JB, TB, Howie, and Jimmy Johnson...and I'm independent, not republican too ;)

Archived