Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our players are better than your players (merged)

NomadicSkinFan

But this is trhe funniest of them all.

Cooley = Shockey

Barber = Portis

It takes a serious homer to actually believe that. Portis isn't even a top 5 back in the League! Barber is. Cooley isn't a top 5 TE in the league! Shockey is. That game on Saturday must have REALLY gotten the band-wagoners Fired up!

Umm, I'll let you in on a little secret, kid.

Portis is number 8 in the league in yardage. This although Portis, unlike your cute little Tiki doll, is not ALL of our run game! We rely greatly on Ladell Betts, and of late due to Betts injury, Rock Cartwright. Portis is one of the best RB's in the game son! You have seriously misunderestimated the Skins offense!

hey bluenitemare, ur an idiot, and not only that, u think eli is better than brunell?! LMAO hahahahahaha he got so nervous at his last trip to fed-ex he even told the post that they(the fans) were loud and "kinda scared him" hahahaha!!! osi and strahan is all u got, and we got lavar, griffin, daniels, washington, taylor....i cant even name them all since they much better than the G-women, u make me laff too hard

Were you laughing this hard when the GIANTS annihilated the SKINS a few weeks back?

Are you KIDDING me???

Portis better than Barber!!?? :laugh:

Cooley better than Shockey?? :laugh:

Here let me help you.

Barber >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Portis

Shockey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cooley

Toomer >>>>>>>> Any #2 you have

Moss = Burress (I'll give you that, even though Buress presents a more difficult match up for most teams)

Manning > Brunell

I can go on and on and on. There aren't many teams in the NFL that match the Giants talent at the skills position. And guess what? Skins aren't one of those other teams. :applause:

I think I learned in Grade 2 that "=" is equal, not greater than.

Secondly, you honestly think that Manning is better than Brunell????????? Can I have 2 hits of whatever you're on.

:gaintsuck

hey bluenitemare, ur an idiot, and not only that, u think eli is better than brunell?! LMAO hahahahahaha he got so nervous at his last trip to fed-ex he even told the post that they(the fans) were loud and "kinda scared him" hahahaha!!! osi and strahan is all u got, and we got lavar, griffin, daniels, washington, taylor....i cant even name them all since they much better than the G-women, u make me laff too hard

I give Eli until the second series before he has a big yellow stain on the front of his pants. And maybe the third when he has a big brown one on the back!

Can you say "Bring it?!"

Portis is number 8 in the league in yardage. This although Portis, unlike your cute little Tiki doll, is not ALL of our run game! We rely greatly on Ladell Betts, and of late due to Betts injury, Rock Cartwright. Portis is one of the best RB's in the game son! You have seriously misunderestimated the Skins offense!

How does that change the fact that Portis is NOT better than Barber?

I think I learned in Grade 2 that "=" is equal, not greater than.

Secondly, you honestly think that Manning is better than Brunell????????? Can I have 2 hits of whatever you're on.

They're not greater, not equal...Portis and Cooley aren't on the same PLANET as Barber and Shockey. Even a Cardinals fan will tell you that. :laugh:

Give me ONE good reason why I would rather have Brunell?

its very easy to underestimate an offense when we haven't seen them score a point aginst us all year

How does that change the fact that Portis is NOT better than Barber?

By the same token, how do the facts I gave you support your theorem that Wiki Tiki is better than Portis? He's just utilized more by the G'aints because he's the only "run game" you got! So by the fourth quarter, Portis is still fresh and Wiki Tiki Taffy is ragged.

Hey BLue nitemare, who is that kept both dallas and the eagles in the last 2 games you played? That's right Eli. You little buddy CHOKED! Youguys barely won against those teams. This week will be quite different when Eli pisses himself!

I don't know who Cornelius Griffin is? He was on the GIANTS just 2 years ago Slap-Nuts.

Correction. The Giants have arguably the TOP 5 all-around Defensive players in the NFC, maybe league suiting up tommorrow. You can't dispute that.

What exactly are you trying to say? That the Skins D-Line is better than the Giants?

With the exception of umeniyora and Strahan, every other defence player on our team is better than anyone on your pathetic team at their respective positions.

its very easy to underestimate an offense when we haven't seen them score a point aginst us all year

Ha. Funny stuff. You should have ended your post with "I'll be here all week .. Try the veal."

Believe me. The Skins will eat your lunch tomorrow. And you'll be back here around 4:30 .. no?

Lmao Santana moss is twice as good as Burress and if Burress is so much a more difficult matchup for most other teams then how come Moss is in double coverage every game and teams only bother to put one guy on Burress

Manning is better then Brunell huh, just look at their qb rating

Cooley is way better then Shockey considering how much we throw to him compared to how much you throw to shockey

Barber maybe a better runner then Portis, but as an all around player, Portis is way better, he can actually block and catch

Agreed, and im still pulling for the skins to win. If we stop their running game and give manning pressure, its over for the giants. And to the OP, i dont see how you can compare players to players, they are all different in their own ways. After the first giants game i thought we were gunna lose this game, but now i think differently. We should win IMHO.

Give me ONE good reason why I would rather have Brunell?

First of all, Brunell is a veteran guy, and makes few mistakes where Eli makes several a game. Just look at the TD/INT ratio. Secondly Eli barely completes 50% of his passes. Also Eli's passer rating is below average, Brunell's is much better. Brunell is also very acuate and can throw a tight spiral. Manning makes his receivers do the work for him and his throws look like wounded ducks.

Brunell is FAR BETTER. Enough said.

Brunell against the Giants this year.

11-28 65 yards 39% QB rating 1 INT

Portis against the Giants

Portis 9 yards

Betts 2 yards

Barber 206 yards

Ward 41 yards

Even Jacobs had 14 yards. More so than your top RB. :laugh: So much for "All we have is TIKI"

How has Eli and Tiki done at FedEx Field?

Thought so.

You, like the "Big Blue Choking Crew" in 24 hours, LOSE.

QB rating is BS. They put to much emphasis on completion percentage.

Hey ES'ers: This has to be one of the dumbest statements ever posted to ES.com! Do I hear a second on my nomination?

Watch some Giant games. You'll soon learn that Burress is double teamed at times. They can't double him all the time because there are just TOO many other players to worry about. They usually double Shockey more often than not.

Get real.

Dood .. if a player is worth his salt, he's gonna get double-teamed. That's the way the NFL operates! Still, the best players in the NFL are able to get loose from their coverage and make plays.

I guess that speaks volumes for whether Burress and Shockey are to be considered "best players in the NFL!" Moss gets double-covered EVERY play, yet HE still makes the catches!

He ES'ers: This has to be one of the dumbest statements ever posted to ES.com! Do I hear a second on my nomination?

Dood .. if a player is worth his salt, he's gonna get double-teamed. That's the way the NFL operates! Still, the best players in the NFL are able to get loose from their coverage and make plays.

I guess that speaks volumes for whether Burress and Shockey are to be considered "best players in the NFL!" Moss gets double-covered EVERY play, yet HE still makes the catches!

Moss gets doubled because he is just a DEEP THREAT!! Wake up! Who else do teams have to game-plan for? :laugh:

How can you possibly double BOTH Shockey and Burress at the same time.

Are you KIDDING me???

Portis better than Barber!!?? :laugh:

Cooley better than Shockey?? :laugh:

Manning > Brunell

ok first off, let's learn to look at math symbols....when someone says Portis = Tiki this doesnt mean that he is saying Portis is better, it is an equal sign which would assume that they are the same.

and as for the last one, you put the pacman mouth towards the QB who threw for 4 touchdowns last week, not a QB with a passer rating that's rapidly nearing his age

you know there was a bunch of dallas fan's saying all this stuff last week, why dont you think about that and at least try to have a decent discussion because you saw what happened to them

Archived