Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our players are better than your players (merged)

NomadicSkinFan

ok first off, let's learn to look at math symbols....when someone says Portis = Tiki this doesnt mean that he is saying Portis is better, it is an equal sign which would assume that they are the same.

and as for the last one, you put the pacman mouth towards the QB who threw for 4 touchdowns last week, not a QB with a passer rating that's rapidly nearing his age

you know there was a bunch of dallas fan's saying all this stuff last week, why dont you think about that and at least try to have a decent discussion because you saw what happened to them

:gaintsuck

First of all, go back a page and re-read each one of my posts carefully.

Second of all, I did this the first time we played, and we won 36-0. I'll be fine.

you know there was a bunch of dallas fan's saying all this stuff last week, why dont you think about that and at least try to have a decent discussion because you saw what happened to them

And you forgot to mention that the Crackgirlz "PMWNED" the G'aints! :laugh:

Moss gets doubled because he is just a DEEP THREAT!! Wake up! Who else do teams have to game-plan for? :laugh:

How can you possibly double BOTH Shockey and Burress at the same time.

Tell your coach not to prepare for Chris Cooley,and Mike Sellers. Not smart man, not smart.

well,obviously Nitemare is seriously biased in his opinions as are most of us.other than the 2 ends the giant D isn't even close to the Redskin D.Eli is not better than Brunell by anybodys wildest imaginations except obviously giants fans.and it's not just qb rating that ya look at.other than td passes Brunell has much better numbers,rating,int's,comp%.and once you factor in all of eli's int's you can't help but discount the value of the tds leaving you no doubt Brunell is superior to eli.eli will be real good in time,i'll concede that.but at this time he is not.he is merely average at best.as for arguing value vs the way tiki/shockey or Portis/Cooley actually get used that one is tough.as for who's better than strahan/osi don't forget about Cornelius.since he has been back he has created serious disruptions in offensive schemes allowing the crew around him to perform quite nicely ya gotta admit.the giants are not going to get the 14 point spot like last time and the Skins will be able to play without all the urgency that doomed thier chances in week 8.and we are not in jersey any more.man,i care more about this game than i do the day after the game.i've been looking forward to saturday big time and sunday is still an after thought.we can all talk till kickoff and none of it matters.it's all about the execution.and finally,**** THE STINKIN GIANTS!!

Shawn springs will take care of burress. Shockey will draw coverage from either ST or a LB. I'm not worried about the giants weapons with the way our D is playing. We will most likely focus primarily on containing tiki, forcing eli to beat us. I dont think eli can beat us, hell, I dont think eli can beat anyone. If the giants lose tiki you could stick a fork in that team, they'd be done.

Second of all, I did this the first time we played, and we won 36-0. I'll be fine.

This is what will be so funny tomorrow around 4:00pm! You will have had your big blue asses handed to you on a platter and we will be well on our way to winning the division! Remember that it was just the game before last against the G'aints when we beat you guys to a pulp, 31-7! We are a MUCH better team THIS December than last!

Barber has more yards, but Portis is an all around better back especially in blocking

both have 8 rushing TDs

Santana Moss, Was 75 rec. 1240 yards 16.5 ypc 6 TD 78 long 4 100 yard games

Plaxico Burress, NYG 68 rec 1046 yards 15.4 ypc 6 TD 61 long 3 100 yard games

Moss > Burress

Are you KIDDING me???

Portis better than Barber!!?? :laugh:

Cooley better than Shockey?? :laugh:

Here let me help you.

Barber >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Portis

Shockey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cooley

Toomer >>>>>>>> Any #2 you have

Moss = Burress (I'll give you that, even though Buress presents a more difficult match up for most teams)

Manning > Brunell

I can go on and on and on. There aren't many teams in the NFL that match the Giants talent at the skills position. And guess what? Skins aren't one of those other teams. :applause:

lol portis is twice as good as any back in the nfl. Come on people he is running for over 1300 yds as a redskin with no passing game in alot of games. If tike barber is so good howcome his rush avg againist the redskins is the lowest in his career. Burress is a good reciever but his temper gets the best of him and acoording to alot of steeler fans he takes plays off.

Also portis has ran for more yards in his first four years than tikis best 4 years in the league. Portis can catch and so can tiki but i dont see tiki barber pancake al wilson the middle linebacker of the denver broncos.

If tiki is so good howcome they cant win on the road, howcome he cant match portis's carrer numbers. And howcome he fumbles so much. His fumble to carry average is one of the worst in nfl history.

So giants fans keep talking so good cause you ran on the chiefs at home. And because you whipped the redskins at home try that in fed ex field buddy where you havent won in years.

We will win this saturday and tiki will run for 20 something yds then he will be knocked off the mvp voting like he does every year. We dont have to double team anyone we have sean taylor and he will be free lancing all day.

I see the gints numbnutz are in full force just like the cowboy idgets that dissapeared last week.

I think the Giants are a talented team that is playing well this season and definitely have weapons, and handedly embarrased this squad a few weeks back...its revenge/payback time. we'll see what happens.

and come on Marcus Washington isn't as good as Pierce? now who's being the homer. I will say Barber is having a better year than Portis. Brunell and Eli is push for me...Gints WR corps overall better but moss>burress...thier D line better...our secondary better with taylor and springs alone. Cooley and Shockey..well...Shockey may be overall a better player but Cooley suits/serves our offense very well...he is a H-back mind you not just a TE. I think Giants fans will see this skins team is a lot different than the one they faced in the first meeting.

First of all, go back a page and re-read each one of my posts carefully.

first of all i quoted your post, but good looking out :doh:

second of all, the first time we played dallas it was a 14-13 last minute victory and we all know what happened the second time, last week never matters because we are in this week

i'll be fine

Portis=Tiki

Cooley=Shockey

Why don't you go ask some NFL personell men about those?

Portis and Tiki as runners, this year Tiki has the advantage. However, I could even concede that if Tiki weren't such a huge weapon in the passing game, something that is barely part of Portis's repetoire. As an overall weapon, Tiki wins in a landslide.

Take away Cooley's 3TD day last week (and don't get me wrong, we're all glad to have this guy) Shockey is a much more dangerous weapon that Cooley. Bigger, faster, better hands. And although Moss I'd take over Burress, Toomer and Carter are also a landslide compared with what we've got. Let's be real here, the Giants do have more weapons.

Are you serious about Shockey having better hands?I don't think there are many recievers on any team with better hands.That is including wideouts.

Santana Moss, Was 75 rec. 1240 yards 16.5 ypc 6 TD 78 long 4 100 yard games

Plaxico Burress, NYG 68 rec 1046 yards 15.4 ypc 6 TD 61 long 3 100 yard games

Moss > Burress

and i would like the giants fans to note that santana moss is easy to double cover and we dont have any other weapons...well if our only weapon embarrasses one of your weapons being double covered every game and without any help from any other recievers than that says a lot about your 'weapons' doesnt it

oh yeah, check out number 47 for the skins, i hear he's good or something

Dont forget the most important player on the field. That would be Joe Gibbs to Tom coughlin. I think 3 superbowls and 6 nextel cups proves that one easy. In fact gregg williams is better that Tom Coughlin.

Hey didnt all the giants players hate coughlin last year i think so. If the players have skepticism in their coach their future is imminent. Meaning they will lose in the playoffs for manning is qb. And the mannings are the marinos never won the big game.

Also last time i checked there were injuries in the giants team. Oh yeah they played the quiefs who couldnt tackle anyone. Well they did tackle barber in the first half what did he have 12 yds or something. Any other team in the nfl would keep that up through 4 qtrs excepth the quiefs.

Are you serious about Shockey having better hands?I don't think there are many recievers on any team with better hands.That is including wideouts.

Yes I'm serious. Cooley has been dropping and fumbling lately and then came up with this huge game. Even if Cooley's hands are better overall, Shockey has a huge speed and overall size advantage.

Archived