Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best wife ever scores big time

asnpcwiz

Wassup folks?!? I just wanted to write because my wife just scored me tickets to the Redskins vs. Giants game this weekend!!! It's an early Christmas present to me :laugh: . I had to share because she didn't just get any seats...she got DREAMSEATS :point2sky !!! Anyways, I just thought it was one of the coolest thing to get for a Redskins fan...love it. Best thing is that she got them completely FREE. So I will be there in full gear, screaming my head off, and cheering with the rest of the 12th man :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Wassup folks?!? I just wanted to write because my wife just scored me tickets to the Redskins vs. Giants game this weekend!!! It's an early Christmas present to me :laugh: . I had to share because she didn't just get any seats...she got DREAMSEATS :point2sky !!! Anyways, I just thought it was one of the coolest thing to get for a Redskins fan...love it. Best thing is that she got them completely FREE. So I will be there in full gear, screaming my head off, and cheering with the rest of the 12th man :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

If she got them for free i'm going to go out on a limb and say she is probably not hard to look at it, which means i'm even more jealous of you now. :cheers:

Have fun at the game boss and make sure you get her something she'll think is just as special as the Redskin tickets are to you. :)

If she got them for free then don't ask what she did for them!!!

She got them at work...they knew I am a big skins fan ;) . Anyways, getting excited now...sitting basically on the field in DREAMSEATS BABY!!!! Free food...alll you can eat and drink...here I come!!! :point2sky

Archived