Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dungy Myspace!!!

SeanTaylor#21

If this is his website check out what he wrote about his heroes:

"Heroes: the D.C. Snipers, cause they let ya'll crackas kno tha ya'll aren't carzy race in the world, plus nobody would ever guess tha they were black (i thought they were white). Malcolm X, and the Black Panthers. oh yea say werd my "n-word" Pac, and in case ya'll didn't kno he is alive and i've seen visual footage "

I'll withhold any judgement until the facts come out. I teach high school, and we had a teacher victim of identity fraud, as someone posted an absurd MYspace page claiming to be him. This could be James Dungy, or it could be created by someone looking to hurt him & his family. Let things be learned in time, and regardless, let your thoughts be with Tony Dungy, a class act in this league.

You guys are jumping to conclusions WAY too fast here. I could care less about this myspace page. As said before, there is zero proof it is even his. And if it is, so what? You automatically assume he deserved to die? Some people should be ashamed of themselves for being so quick to judge another.

You guys are jumping to conclusions WAY too fast here. I could care less about this myspace page. As said before, there is zero proof it is even his. And if it is, so what? You automatically assume he deserved to die? Some people should be ashamed of themselves for being so quick to judge another.

He is pROLy right .its not even his

Excuse me but NO ONE assumed he DESERVED to die. YOU are the one assuming that this is the way some of us feel based on what we have said.

He is pROLy right .its not even his

You bring this to our attention.

When asked if it is legit you say you got it from another forum.(Not even sure what that meant, whether you thought it was real or not)

And now that someone is mad about it you say "its not even his."

Well, what is it? You brought it in here...

i agree on both of the bolded sentences.

You guys are jumping to conclusions WAY too fast here.

Could not agree more!

And if it is [the late Dungy's myspace site], so what?

Could not disagree more! If you think there is nothing wrong with the editorial content of that site, you've got some issues of your own.

But now is not the time to argue about that. Sympathies to the youngster's family are the order of the day..and the immediate days to follow.

Increase the PEACE,

CLBinMD

Archived