Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dungy Myspace!!!

SeanTaylor#21

You bring this to our attention.

When asked if it is legit you say you got it from another forum.(Not even sure what that meant, whether you thought it was real or not)

And now that someone is mad about it you say "its not even his."

Well, what is it? You brought it in here...

WTF MAN

I just let you know what i found

CHILL dude:mad:

this is kinda a weird thing if it is him check out the quote...

"Tall, Dark, ******ish and but on the real tip, i'm a 6'7.1/2" f-f-f-football player and chillin wit my peeps iz wat i do. I hate being threatened and if i am, i'm like a pitbull backed into a corner. Don't let my playful and comical attitude fool ya cause i'm not playin and i'm not dieing"

That is not him, no way.

I would certainly hope not. Tony Dungy's always struck me as an intelligent, thoughtful, dedicated guy. The public story is that he has always made time away from football for his family a priority.

It would certainly be puzzling/painful for the apple to fall THAT far from the tree.

Peace,

CLBinMD

thats definately him...he was signed up 12.7.05....its not just a new fluke. and if u look at his friends, there are posts on their sites showing that is it definately him. People say he deserved to die, and thats wrong...but the kid clearly had it something bad comin to him with an F-ed up site like that

thats definately him...he was signed up 12.7.05....its not just a new fluke. and if u look at his friends, there are posts on their sites showing that is it definately him. People say he deserved to die, and thats wrong...but the kid clearly had it something bad comin to him with an F-ed up site like that

Yea he seemed like he had gotten himself in a bad place, who hasn't, **** happens though. It is gunna be tough for Dungy this post season.

Archived