Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's not what the Skins did right but what dallas did wrong!!!

UnKle RUku$

This is garbage!!! America's team is so the headliner's to make the playoff and ultimately win the SUperbowl!!! WHAT THE F&*% ever! Im pissed because the only person with the testicular foritude to say anything is Lincoln Kennedy of the NFL Network. T. Davis, D. Horton, and especially that ugly a$$ ROD WOODSON are straight up Redskin Haters!

Can someone help me understand how we whopped that a$$ on sunday and got no credit, yet our excuse is that the Cowboys never showed up!!! We dominated every aspect of the game!

America's team my A$$!!!!!

I guess we're not just going to get respect unless we make it to the playoffs but then again, they probably come up with some other lame excuses they will continue to spin it and do not give this team credit. Even though we defeated the Cowboys must people still believe we will not have the same or similiar success against the Giants. We just have to go out prove the doubters wrong once again.

This is garbage!!! America's team is so the headliner's to make the playoff and ultimately win the SUperbowl!!! WHAT THE F&*% ever! Im pissed because the only person with the testicular foritude to say anything is Lincoln Kennedy of the NFL Network. T. Davis, D. Horton, and especially that ugly a$$ ROD WOODSON are straight up Redskin Haters!

Can someone help me understand how we whopped that a$$ on sunday and got no credit, yet our excuse is that the Cowboys never showed up!!! We dominated every aspect of the game!

America's team my A$$!!!!!

WOODSON picked the skins to be in the playoffs and maybe even win the division....

I have never heard WOODSON say anything good about the Skins! He is worse than Collinsworth on HBO!!!

The one thing that really hurt me was when last week on the Gibbs radio show Mark May stated that the skins are a flukey team that if they make it to the playoffs will be eliminated in the first round!

That one hurt!

When the team strings together some convincing wins, it will get respect. Sundays game, at this point, can only be viewed as an abberation until the team proves otherwise. The game against San Fran is a perfect example. They didn't exactly set the world on fire after that. They need to beat NY in a well played game and then people will start to believe. It doesn't need to be a blowout. Just a good, hard mistake free game.

well, sorry to burst your bubble but it's true...the cowboys didn't show up to play, and we did. And just because they say that it doesn't make them redskins haters...you guys need to quit being so thick headed lol. Rod Woodson said earlier in the year after we had beated Seattle that we would win the division, so how does that make him a hater?

well, sorry to burst your bubble but it's true...the cowboys didn't show up to play, and we did. And just because they say that it doesn't make them redskins haters...you guys need to quit being so thick headed lol. Rod Woodson said earlier in the year after we had beated Seattle that we would win the division, so how does that make him a hater?

How do you "beated" someone? I wanna!!!! :laugh:

As far as no respect... who really cares???? Just gotta keep winning... plain and simple :point2sky

We dominated on all sides of the ball.period.Execution was at its highest level.I could see if we both played lousy and there were multiple turnovers on all sides but the fact of the matter is we outplayed them to the point that it wore on them mentally so they couldnt execute or gain confidence.

I have never heard WOODSON say anything good about the Skins! He is worse than Collinsworth on HBO!!!

The one thing that really hurt me was when last week on the Gibbs radio show Mark May stated that the skins are a flukey team that if they make it to the playoffs will be eliminated in the first round!

That one hurt!

Seems like all the ex-Skins have turned on the team once they get a TV job. First Mark Schlereth, now Mark May. Hating left and right.

Watching them eat crow will be sweet!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Life is tough. Being stupid and/or a Cowboy fan makes it tougher"

Ummmm gang? There's a reason why the term "mediots" was coined. You have to understand that not all of them hate the Skins but they do get paid to rock somebody's boat all the time. You don't see writers winning Pulitzers for happytime feelgood hour articles. There's a very simple way to deal with this...... SCREW 'EM ALL!!!

Man I couldn't care less about respect and cred. The Skins are doing everything right to put them in the post season and they deserve respect. But that is life. I'm sure you have done good things for others in life and those same people that you've done good for turn around and stab your tail in the back. Same thing here. We are stepping up when it matters and that is all that counts. So long as our boys make some noise in the PO's. Hell, Buffalo got more respect by going to 4 straight than we got we beat them in SB XXVI.

When a team whipps another team 35-7 it is nevery luck. However I agree that it is a combination of the Skinz doing everything right and the Cowboys doing many things wrong.

It is all in the gameplan and last Sunday Gibbs gameplan was much better than Parcells.

Seems like all the ex-Skins have turned on the team once they get a TV job. First Mark Schlereth, now Mark May. Hating left and right.

Watching them eat crow will be sweet!

Pshhhh! Schlereth is considered as a Denver Donkey now. Even though he got great in Washington, he will be remembered as one of the linemen that helped bring two Super Bowls to that ****ty franchise.

It would be so nice if we could go all the way and get to the Bowl and kick the naysayers away!!! Its possible you know, just have faith!! :gaintsuck

It would be even nicer to see Sean Salisbury eat crow. I remember when he and Joey T were on "Quite Frankly". Stephen A. Smith asked who would be in the NFC Championship game. The moment Theismann said the Redskins, Salisbury laughed. He went even further to say if the Redskins make it to the Super Bowl he would walk to Detroit from somewhere like New York or wherever. Make him look dumb Redskins.

Archived