Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Freemasonry

chomerics

Good thing I don't believe in the bible then huh. From what I understand, there are all religous denominations, and that is something I like. They don't all believe in the bible, which is a good thing, as it was how our country was founded, and exactly what our founding fathers believed in.

Chomerics, you do have to have SOME sort of religion, apparent. If you don't have one yet, I suggest the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. They just published the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,69905-0.html

Good thing I don't believe in the bible then huh. From what I understand, there are all religous denominations, and that is something I like. They don't all believe in the bible, which is a good thing, as it was how our country was founded, and exactly what our founding fathers believed in.

not believing in the bible is a good thing?our founding fathers held a 3 hour prayer meeting praying to JESUS CHRIST for the prosperity of this nation just berfore signing the declaration of independence.We are founded as a christian nation regardless if you like it or not.

The only religion group that has rejected Masons are the Catholics.

I don't know about Catholics, but I believe Mormons do not allow Freemasons and vice-versa.

My Uncle was a Freemason in Syria and was Syrian Orthodox. When he left to come to the US, they gave him a narghile that had inscribed "Use in good health, George Elias" in Arabic at the bottom.

Xamiel or Remlik, you mentioned that you are a third degree Master--what does that mean? Is there a ranking system (not in the sense of command, but of mastery) in the Masons?

There are 32 degrees of FreeMasonry.

The first 3 are required of all. The rest at your leisure, and with each comes more "enlightenment". But after the 3rd, it's all just stature and self satisfaction.

Question: What makes somebody decide to join a secret organization? (besides having family in that organization)

Good question. I have no idea. The desire to contribute to society in some way, comaradery (sp), friends, there are several reasons why someone would join an organization.

Question: What makes somebody decide to join a secret organization? (besides having family in that organization)

I wanted to join a charitable organization, so I did research and once I saw all of the conspiracy stuff on the net about FreeMasons I knew that was the one for me.

Afterall, if you're going to join a group, you might as well join the one that supposedly rules the world.

Archived