Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley, Taylor, Washington Pro Bowl Robbed

RDSKNFN_48

the problem is cooley was listed as a FB, and not a TE. alstott is a fan favorite - even though he's sucked for years. either way though - his numbers should blow any FB out of the water.

and don't even get me started on the defensive side of the field ...

Alstott couldn't possibly be a pro-bowler this year. His blocking has never been his strong suit, and this year he's averaged 2.3 ypc on 32 carries. He's good for little more than a spot-duty at this point.

It's gotta be someone else, but for the life of me I can't think of who.

Alstott couldn't possibly be a pro-bowler this year. His blocking has never been his strong suit, and this year he's averaged 2.3 ypc on 32 carries. He's good for little more than a spot-duty at this point.

It's gotta be someone else, but for the life of me I can't think of who.

You KNOW it's Alstott just like it will be Vick and Farve as QB's. None of those guys desevere it but they sell jerseys and magazines. The pro bowl is a joke.

I'm actually more surprised by the QB choices. Brunell hasn't been all world, and dropped off a little after his fast start, but the NFC is very thin at QB this year, and he wasnt even mentioned as a second alternate. If Vick is in there it makes the whole thing a total joke.

Got one better if Eli makes it's a big time Joke!!!!!

This happens every year. Some people who deserve to be there don't get in, others get in on their performances in years past. My guess is that, if your information is correct, Mike Alstott got the #1 slot at FB. For some reason, Alstott gets in every year whether he deserves it or not.

I bet Roy Williams gets in as well, even though he's been outplayed by the likes of Pierson Prioleau. It's just the way it is. It's like the Grammys that way.

This happens every year. Some people who deserve to be there don't get in, others get in on their performances in years past. My guess is that, if your information is correct, Mike Alstott got the #1 slot at FB. For some reason, Alstott gets in every year whether he deserves it or not.

I bet Roy Williams gets in as well, even though he's been outplayed by the likes of Pierson Prioleau. It's just the way it is. It's like the Grammys that way.

Now I hate the cowboys like the next man. But Roy Williams is sweet I can say that. Who doesn't like a safety inflicts punishment. That's why I like ST so much he's a intimidator. Roy Williams has a TD return and some pics he deserves to be in the pro bowl. I can admitt that.

Wow, I'm really disappointed. I do think Cooley, Taylor, and Washington were robbed, and you should add Griffen to the list as well. I can understand Portis as a first-alternate because he really only started to pick it up later in the year. Washington especially has been a human highlight reel this season, he's just been all over the place making play after play. Bummer.

Marcus is the biggest deal since he made it last year, in my opinion. Sean Taylor couldn't put up the numbers becuase teams are terrified of him and won't even dream of looking his way, which is still some bs. Cooley is listed as a fb, which should have been a lock for sure. He even should have been in as a TE. This is ridiculous.

Archived