Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pro Bowl players announced tonight (Merged)

Sherlock Holmes

if sean taylor(the best safety in the world) doesnt make the pro bowl then its not worth voting anymore. there is no other safety in the league that teams are game planning against. i dont know if the court thing would have anything to do with it but he is the best and he should have made it last year over roy williams and micheal lewis. he is definately the most feared by recievers and covers the most ground. did you see santana beat a.glenn and roy williams again this week, the same two people he beat for 2 tds in week 2. he is the best.

if sean taylor(the best safety in the world) doesnt make the pro bowl then its not worth voting anymore. there is no other safety in the league that teams are game planning against. i dont know if the court thing would have anything to do with it but he is the best and he should have made it last year over roy williams and micheal lewis. he is definately the most feared by recievers and covers the most ground. did you see santana beat a.glenn and roy williams again this week, the same two people he beat for 2 tds in week 2. he is the best.

A pro bowl safety usually has more than one INT.

I see even our own fans continue to underrate the MOST deserving Pro Bowl player on this team.............

Shawn Springs. He has been a DOMINANT corner that keys our entire defense. IMO, he might be the best CB in the NFL right now. Totally under the radar. But I bet that Gregg Williams knows how important he is.

Springs, Washington, and Taylor should be Pro Bowl LOCKS. Cooley is already in. Portis should be the third RB and Moss has a shot, but he'll probably be left out. But our three big guys on defense NEED to go-- Griffin should get a look as well.

Read on...

Honolulu won't have room for everybody

817-grey.gifhttp://ad.doubleclick.net/ad/sponsorships.nfl.com/fs/stories;arena=nfl;feat=stories;type=psa;user=Anonymous;cust=no;vip=no;sz=150x30;tile=5;ord=205241135169483?

By Adam Schefter

Special to NFL.com

</FONT>Adam Schefter's "Around the League" reports and commentaries can be seen regularly on NFL Total Access. (Dec. 20, 2005) -- When the Pro Bowl teams are announced Dec. 21, inevitably there will be some controversy surrounding some of the selections. Or, more appropriately, the non-selections.

Take a look at the NFC wide receivers. Try to decide four among a group that includes Carolina's Steve Smith, Washington's Santana Moss, Tampa Bay's Joey Galloway, Arizona's Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin, St. Louis' Torry Holt, Dallas' Terry Glenn and the New York Giants' Plaxico Burress.

The interesting part with Burress is that the Giants never have sent a wide receiver to the Pro Bowl. Ever. But Burress is on pace for 78 receptions, and has an outside chance to break Amani Toomer's single-season franchise record of 82 set in 2002.

But take a look at that list. Four receivers, four quality receivers, are not going to make it to Hawaii.

The competition at AFC wide receivers is just as fierce. Try to find four among Cincinnati's Chad Johnson, Indianapolis' Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne, Denver's Rod Smith, Pittsburgh's Hines Ward, Jacksonville's Jimmy Smith, Miami's Chris Chambers and Baltimore's Derrick Mason.

More than one deserving receiver is going to be left behind..

For some reason, the way I see it, the media and just about everyone else who is'nt a Skins fan is gonna screw this man out of his probobwl visit:( ,I pray i'm wrong:whoknows:

There is a pretty good corp of WRs in the NFC this year.

Santana is #2 in the NFC (#3 in the NFL) behind Steve Smith in receiving yards and #5 in receptions.

_E7T4509PG.jpg

I love that catch,lol..

but back to the point.I think he will be overlooked for the simple fact that he is a Skin, he deserves to play in the probowl...

Archived