Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VIDEO: Early X-Mas Present - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS VIDEO - SKINS VS BOYS HIGHLIGHT

skin_finatic

JUST WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR!

YOU THE MAN SKINS FANATIC!

When you start doing college applications I'm sure you'll be able to find a bunch of us willing to give recommendations for a young'un who is willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to get his work done and deliver a high quality product...

Dude!! That was GREAT, and I didn't get you anything :( Thanks!! :applause: :cheers:

Hey did anyone notice about 5-1/2 minutes into the video that Roy Williams was on the bench laughing when the rest of the players on the bench were looking sad or angry (as a player should when getting wooped). I know when the Giants did it to us, NO ONE was laughing. Didn't Roy realize that Santana did him in again!!! The guy is clueless to the Team sport concept.

I love the absolute disdain Parcells gives to Newman for blowing the tackle on the Cooley TD! Perhaps it was leftover from getting trucked by Betts...

I didn't even notice Portis taking out Roy Williams, and Williams arriving late on the pass to Moss... smile... you just got exposed, AGAIN!

Archived