Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

congrats

Billy Bullocks

since im over here givin you guys a hard time every once in a while, i only see it fitting to congratulate you guys on a great win.

We were outcoached

Outplayed

we got our asses handed to us. congrats.

I thought we would win this game, but I thought it would be close. I was in for a shock. I was pretty much waiting for someone to wake me up and say, hey man, you're going to miss the kick off, because it was surreal.

Washington did mroe than show up, we might as well not have even left Dallas for this one.

Nice job for you guys.

Let's hope the Boys can do some damage against Carolina....hope you guys lose to NY.

Good game though.

About the only positive for me out of this whole thing is that the rivalry is finally back in full swing, though the last game was quite lop sided.

Enjoy the win.

Love to wish you guys good luck for the rest of the year, but I hope you lose out.

Happy Holidays.

PS, nice private message from true born redskin...classless ****

Good for you....good humble post.

We simply wanted it more.... refused to be stopped in our house.... and walked out of the tunnel with a level of focus and determination we here at ES have not seen from our Redskins in over a decade.

The rivalry is back.... IN A BIG WAY.... and should be the NFL's premier game in seasons to come.

I thought the dallas trolls were bad... I havent been on this board long but from what I've seen, The g-strings trolls take the cake, other than the guy tom the G fan, Not one has anything even remotely close to football smarts.... they are blue philly fans Thanks for sucking it up and comin back billy....i know it hurt you to watch it...but if it makes you feel any better, It was great for us

I'll be back when we beat you next time.

Id slow down on the playoff march until you get there.

You guys wanted it more. But there was more to it than that. I can't grasp how we played so poorly though. If you have any class at all, you will readily admit that you really cought us on a TERRIBLE day.

I do believe if the teams met again, it would be a differnet story. I wont guarantee a Dallas win. But I think it would be alot more like we all thought it would be, a close game.

It hurts like a *****, but you're gonna have games like this. At least we arent out of the hunt just yet. But we sure didn't help ourselves.

It's going to be an interesting Saturday.

I think that this game was proof to all, especially alot of the dilusional 'Boys fans who I know who were talking Super Bowl, that our team is still very young. This was the 2nd divisional road game that was huge, and we blew it. First NY, and now you guys. Between NY, Washington, and Dallas, I really wouldn't say that any of the teams is really that much better than the others, but NY has been the best at seizing opportunities. You guys are in 2nd. Then we fall into 3rd in that category.

I wont circle the 1st meeting, if we miss the playoffs, as the reason that we arent in, but this game and the NY game. We came out extremely flat in 2 of the most important games of the year.

Personally, as a Cowboys fan, of course I don't feel that you guys deserve to go the playoffs, but as far as showing up when it counts, you guys out did us.

It hurts. But I still have faith. It's nice to play you guys in December with something on the line. Wouldnt have minded this going the other way, but whatever, I'll try and put it behind me.

Just to vent, how bout Torrin Tucker...there's actually 'Boys fans who think that we are better off without Flozell Adams.......

Personally I think it all came down to our defense. The Skin's defense showed something completely different than what the cowboys coordinators had prepared their team for. They thought they knew our MO, and possibly also thought they could use info from Barrow. Williams switched it up on them, going with the armbands for the signal calling, and also not blitzing very much but rather just turning the lineman loose to go after the QB which we generally do not do.

The Boy's staff got outfoxed, and the players were not prepared to adapt on the fly. It happened to us against the Giants who had inside info on both our offense and defensive schemes, along with the level of emotion they brought to that game. Your guys basically gave in to frustration and mentally gave up about halfway through the second quarter. Having a guy like Keyshawn around is not a good thing in a game like this, as his behavior was clearly not conducive to the Boy's trying to mount a comeback.

As far as Tucker, he should have gotten some help. It was clear he could not stop Daniels from marching him backwards nearly every play, he needed a little help. Nothing fancy in that, just good old fashion power and technique. Daniels had more power, and better technique than Tucker. Unfortunately for Tucker, that extra help he needed was busy trying to keep Griffin and Salavea from turning Bledsoe into a cowboys themed doormat. Some of the blame also goes to Beldsoe, who clearly did not react well to the pressure. I mean, it's not as if Daniels was sneaking up on him or anything.

I thought the dallas trolls were bad... I havent been on this board long but from what I've seen, The g-strings trolls take the cake, other than the guy tom the G fan, Not one has anything even remotely close to football smarts.... they are blue philly fans Thanks for sucking it up and comin back billy....i know it hurt you to watch it...but if it makes you feel any better, It was great for us

man i completely agree...when i joined this board I expected to see some terrible cowgirls roaming the boards but NOBODY beats G Trolls!!!!! Those guys are like a frickin virus on these boards. Hell there worse than yankee fans!

Just to vent, how bout Torrin Tucker...there's actually 'Boys fans who think that we are better off without Flozell Adams.......

Torrin Tucker... wow. I can't believe he was starting for you guys. Daniels ate him up like no other and Tucker committed about 10 penalties because he was so freaked out.

Classy post, thanks for coming back. Here's to beating the pants off you guys the next time we meet. :cheers: :dallasuck

By the way - what do you think of the Parcells rumors? Think he really won't be back?

No, I think Parcells will be back.

Parcells, in every stop before this one, had his QB lined up. It took him until his 3rd year to get his QB in Dallas. Hate or Love Bledsoe, he's not that bad. I said 10-6 for Dallas earlier this year, and I'm sticking to it. Sometimes you have to just have some blind homerism. If we manage to find our way into the playoffs, I think Parcells might even extend. I mean, with his legacy, does he really want to go out building this team for future achievement (I do believe he has a really good core of players here), just to quit right as they are to turn the corner.

Look at Dallas, there's alot of talent there, just as I think of you guys (Cooley is a stud, and I've said it on this board, Taylor is good, Moss, Portis, hell even Brunell has been outstanding at times) but there's alot of youth. I think this team can piece it together. We have 2 very capable backs, but as you saw, our O-Line is rather pedestrian. No offence to your team, but you haven't really been the benchmark for the rest of the league in terms of pass-rush, but you guys looked AMAZING rushing us(I credit this to Williams...unlike previous coordinators, he actually found a way to really exploit the inexperience and inferiority of our tackles).

Tucker was starting because Flozell Adams, our former Pro-Powl Tackle is out for the year, to answer that question.

Again, I hate you guys, but it's nice to have a real rivalry again. See ya'll next year.

Billy, I gotta give ya credit, you showed up n took it like a man, you score a few points for that. We've been on that end of things so we all know how it feels but don't begrudge us a little gloating as we enjoy it. The rivalry IS back, and dammit that's good for everyone involved! I loved that the promos before the game kept referring to the Skins playing "their hated rivals" Dallas, this is the benchmark for rivalries, that's for sure. Not gonna wish you ill, we're done with you and have more important things to deal with now.

Personally, as a Cowboys fan, of course I don't feel that you guys deserve to go the playoffs, but as far as showing up when it counts, you guys out did us.

At 8-2 in the NFC and 3-1 in the division, how can you say we don't "deserve to go to the playoffs".

Yesturday on the John Thompson show and your thread were the first instances that I can recall where a cowboy fan showed any class. Usually, there are excuses or pouting when the cowboys lose. Therefore, I must say that you are showing real class by writing this thread.

That said, the jury is still out for most of your fellow fans. The cowboy fans' mouth is what gave me GREAT pleasure in watching them get stomped as if they were a H.S. team. Greater pleasure watching LA end Troys career, I hoped he broke his neck (I know that's harsh but any diehard Skins fan of 30+ years, who grew up in the city can tell you that you guys and your mouths aroused such a hatred for that team). Moreover, I'm sure the cowboys have a message board,talk shows etc and I agree with John Thompson that we would rather not hear from you at all. Go to your own board, call into your own show, stop being like flies at a picnic then like roaches when the lights come on. Most of us come onto these boards to share thoughts with FELLOW FANS.

Archived