Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tiki Barber

StepyagameuP

Last week, matter of fact all year, Tiki accounted for 50%-60% of the Giants O. If we are able to stop him as well as be dominant on the d-line like last week we got this...Eli will make mistakes throwing the ball...Plus he's usually quiet until the 4th quarter when he starts to feel the adrenaline rush and it actually helps him out. But we have the emotional edge with a Dallas victory and the emotional lift of a 3 game winning streak that has brought us back into the playoff picture! I have a feeling our Redskin Players feel the same way! PLUS we now have Griffen back on the d-line which we missed the first time around with NY. I smell a more successfull pass rush coming on this weekend! Any thoughts?

:gaintsuck

I agree with you 100%. But at the same time I have to worry a little bit about them. They are explosive and if allowed, can run all over the place. But I believe that if the Redskins want it as bad as they wanted Dallas, the Giants will be blown out of the water becaue I think Dallas is a better team as a whole. We have to win though!!! Its a statement against all the doubters!:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Just attempt to stop Tiki. They are all about the run. Eli dumps it underneath time and time again. If we limit Tiki touches we win. As for any other game... make the team one dimensional. Dirtbag- I think this Giants team is better than the Cowboys. Their run game speaks for itself.

GW will come out with a very different approach than last time.

Let Toomer, Buress, or Shockey try to run over the middle..and .."MEET SEAN TAYLOR".

YOUR d line put pressure on the quarterback once all year. What makes you think they can do that against us. You couldn't do it the last time we played.

Your QB doesn't need to be pressured to make mistakes! :laugh:

:gaintsuck :point2sky

The Giants are a totally different team on the road. The last time we played we got no pressure on the QB. I firmly believe that will change this time. Not only that, but this is a payback game. Do you honestly think the Skins aren't pissed about last time we played the little Giants?

I bet they come out more fired up than they did against the Cowturds

And I don't need any fingers to count the number of TD's Tiki has in away games this year. He has absolutely 0.

You know nothing about the Giants because if you did you would know Tiki is replaced by Brandon Jacobs in goal line situations that is why he has no TD's on the road. Understand what you type before you put it down.

You know nothing about the Giants because if you did you would know Tiki is replaced by Brandon Jacobs in goal line situations that is why he has no TD's on the road. Understand what you type before you put it down.

Ok so your power back BJ has exactly 2 td's in 5 away games and both of those came againt that powerhouse D the san fran 49'ers. Perhaps you should adhere to your own advise matty boy. My point is that Tiki is less of a threat on the road than at home when scoring is used as a barometer.

Archived