Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

reasons why we WILL beat the NY giants

willmb5

i know everyone is still soaking up that glorious victory over the cowboys. i was at the game, and it was the greatest event that I have ever been a part of, really special. so now, onto the reasons we will beat the NY Giants:

1) Fed Ex Field- I was at the game last night, and that place was rockin. It really was unbelievable. Eli Manning already has enough trouble on the road, and in a high pressure, hostile environment like fed-ex field, he will STRUGGLE greatly. he was terrible against the chiefs, and that was a home game. The 12th man will be electric come christmas eve.

2) Our team- watching our team play last night really was amazing. The defense looks like theyre finally playing as one team unit, and theyre really playing some amazing, agressive football lately. Watchin the giants chiefs game, tiki's stats suggest he had a field day. I watched the entire game, and most of his runs seemed like they were 2 or 3 yard runs, but he had a 50 yarder, a 40 some yarder, and a couple other pretty long runs, all due to TERRIBLE chiefs tackling. I dont see that happening this week to our team. The defense is playing much better, and the giants offense is relying completely on Tiki now. If we containt tiki at all, we win this game. end of story. Our team will come out ready for this game.

3) Eli Manning- Eli, in his second year, only has 2 career road wins. One was against San Fransisco, which really shouldn't count:laugh: . The other was against the chock full of injury Philadelphia Eagles, and Eli did EVERYTHING he could to lose that game for the Giants towards the end of the game, and they barely pulled it off. He hasnt seen anything close to the way Fed Ex Field was yesterday, and he won't be able to deal with it.

4) The Line- Our O Line has been playing better the past month or so, getting better every game. Theyve controlled opponents D-Lines, and we've been pounding teams. Obviously, losing Randy Thomas hurts, but hopefully ray brown will play like a man posessed. Also, The D line played amazing last night. With a full, healthy d-line, we should be able to pressure Eli and do the same thing we did to Bledsoe to him. We need the D-line to step up big in this one.

5) We need this game more- the Giants are basically in the playoffs. The Skins aren't quite yet. This game is more important for our team at home than it is for them. That's not to say that they dont want this game, cuz they will be fired up too- it is a division game- but we NEED this. enough said

6) Joe Gibbs and Greg Williams- playcalling was absolutely amazing on both sides of the ball against the cowboys. also, preparation during the week of practice must have been perfect because we absolutely STOMPED them. many have questioned gibbs playcalling at points this season, even me at times (like the 4th quarter collapses) the blitzes were awesome yesterday.

IN GIBBS WE TRUST. LETS GO SKINS. SUPERBOWL XL

Yes and the OT games against Seattle and Dallas don't count huh?

He did everything he could in those 2 games to get the Win.Feely let us down in Seattle and Dallas won the coinflip, so he didn't get a chance.

He also threw for 350 yards and 2 TD's out in San Diego. Maybe the most hostile crowd any NFL player has ever had to deal with.

San diego is not the most Hostile crowd... :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :point2sky

Trust me on this one. They are obsessed with Eli ever since he shot them down. The Stadium announcer said his name every time he took the field, and the crowd went nuts. The NFL league office actually reprimanded the Chargers front office for this tactic. It was very unprofessional.

Once the Giants march downfield on their opening series, FedEx will be a ghostown.

BigBlue seems pretty worried :laugh:

He's like the cop on south park.... 'move along, nothing to see here. move along people'

Not worried at all my man. The Giants have either beaten or gone into overtime agains the NFL's best this year. What's to worry about? Brunell? You can't be serious...and Jerome from the East End will be shut down.

He did everything he could in those 2 games to get the Win.Feely let us down in Seattle and Dallas won the coinflip, so he didn't get a chance.

He also threw for 350 yards and 2 TD's out in San Diego. Maybe the most hostile crowd any NFL player has ever had to deal with.

Sorry BUB, Manning is coming to the most hostile field in the NFL, not to mention the largest crowd he'll ever play in front of!! I cant wait, its another exciting game at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gaintsuck

I live in San Diego. Talk about a laid back crowd. I can't imagine any other stadium in the NFL that is more sedate than San Diego. One problem here is that every one in this town is a transplant from somewhere else, so every home game there are fans rooting for their original home town. It's not uncommon to see half of the stadium rooting for the visiting team.

I do understand that this town was pretty upset about the comments that Eli made about San Diego and you saw some of the fans heckling Eli but that is nothing compared to what he will hear at FedEx.

I don't know that they make a big enough pill to cure this case of mass delusion. Keep thinking that way-I hope the Skins' players do, which will allow the Giants to crush 'em again.

Anytime you want to hear the facts that disprove all this kissy-kissy stuff among you 'men', you let me know. If you want this fantasy world to remain without reality testing, I will graciously leave you alone.

only reason the giants won that 1st game they were emotonal losing their owner, this time around we want this game more, and eli cant take the pressure, and as long as the giants get called closely for holding tiki wont do anything, and we CAN tackle.

Don't forget that they are 10-4 because the league handed them an extra home game!

Archived