Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

reasons why we WILL beat the NY giants

willmb5

Actually we won 3 of the last 4 at FED EX (We swept you in 2003 under Spurrier). Once again, this TROLL doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.

Um no you didn't.

2003 Giants at Skins = Giants 24 Skins 21

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nyg2003.htm

2002 Giants at Skins= Giants 27 Skins 21

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nyg2002.htm

There I was thinking I would stay away until Sunday but the oppurtunity to put another skins fan in his place was too easy to pass up

2 of the last 3 at fed ex. Get your facts right

But trolls are posters that don't know how to hold intelligent conversations with the regulars. You have not displayed the ability to do so. Your avatar is a clear indicator.

Your the guy spewing false results to games that have been played as recent as 2 years ago, and I don't have the ability to display intelligent conversation? LOL

I guess the only way you can smack to us is by claiming wins that never happened. Thats the case when you're 24 games under .500 against us all time and we even have a winning record IN washington and against joe gibbs all time.

Um no you didn't.

There I was thinking I would stay away until Sunday but the oppurtunity to put another skins fan in his place was too easy to pass up

eli...why didnt you post the 2005 score at fed ex??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Um no you didn't.

Umm, you conveniently forgot the most recent game at FedEx:

12/5/2004 -- G'aints @ Skins -- Skins 31 G'aints 7

Oops!

I didnt conviently forget anything. The guy said you have won 3 of the last 4 against us at Fed Ex and it was a blatant lie

Blatant lie? I doubt it. But maybe it's some anti-G'aints conspiracy here on the Skins message board and you should RUN to the kitchen .. run, man, run .. get some aluminum foil, and fashion yourself a little hat!

Still, the most important fact in all of this is that the last time the G'aints showed up at FedEx, they got chumped! I might add, we weren't near as good of a team last year, and we were in our first year under the 4th head coach in five years.

The ONLY concern I have about the G'aints are (1) Tiki, (2) Strahan. I CERTAINLY am NOT concerned at all about your INT-prone QB!! I am certain that our D is up to the task of stopping every aspect of the G'aints offense!

I didnt conviently forget anything. The guy said you have won 3 of the last 4 against us at Fed Ex and it was a blatant lie

:doh: :doh: :doh:

2 out of 3 plus another win equals 3 out of 4. Remember, YOU were the one to originally tried to correct me to say that the GIANTS were to the ones who won the last 2 out of 3. I just had to call you on your bull****.

Now please, stop now while you're ahead because how many times do I have to tell you "You don't know what the hell you're talking about." ?

Blatant lie? I doubt it. But maybe it's some anti-G'aints conspiracy here on the Skins message board and you should RUN to the kitchen .. run, man, run .. get some aluminum foil, and fashion yourself a little hat!

Still, the most important fact in all of this is that the last time the G'aints showed up at FedEx, they got chumped! I might add, we weren't near as good of a team last year, and we were in our first year under the 4th head coach in five years.

The ONLY concern I have about the G'aints are (1) Tiki, (2) Strahan. I CERTAINLY am NOT concerned at all about your INT-prone QB!! I am certain that our D is up to the task of stopping every aspect of the G'aints offense!

Yea the Skins are better then 2004, and the Giants aren't. Thats why we're on our way to 6-10 again... wait.

Please.

The Giants own Joe Gibbs. When you think of Joe Gibbs you think of good times when Reagan was president

When I think of Joe Gibbs I think of a doormat the Giants have used to wipe their feet with for the better part of his career. 13-15 against the Giants including postseason, and the only 2 shutouts of his career came at the hands of big blue

As for Eli, leading the conference in yards and TD passes.. yup that means nothing

Its almost as dumb as the skins fan on the other thread who said, and i quote, VERBATIM "If we can stop Julius Jones and Marion Barber, we can certainly stop Tiki Barber"... Scuse me for a sec. . . . . .

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You would think we were playing the crowd in this game. The Giants play the Skins & that is why the Skins have no chance. You have a great run D well how did Tiki get 200 on your team in three quarters. He did'nt even play in the fourth quarter. You think your team can win against the Giants when you couldn't score a point last game. How will you beat us? You couldn't touch Eli last game & we shut Portis down with 9 rushing yards. How are you gonna have more success? Be realistic here. You're team is in alot of trouble.
Keep talking ****, Just like the last chumps that came in hear and they was talking the same ****. listen dog. I dont know if we will blow yall out. BUT THER IS NO WAY YOU WILL WIN THIS GAME. You all have a banged up o line that will get exsposed. If we get to eli early and often it will be a long day and honestly, it might get ugly. I will give you props. Tikki is a hell of a player. But he will not come to our stadium, in front of our crowd and the same **** he did inthe first game. I think your team is soft personally, and we are going to be fired up. Like I said last week to the cowchumps"COME IN HEAR WITH THAT ****Y BULL****! WE ARE GOING TO BRING THE HAMMER AND BUS YA'LL ASS WIDE OPEN. O by the way I put evrything on the line that it will not be 36-0 this time. KEEP TALKING **** AND MIGHT BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

P.S DONT COME IN OUR HOUSE SLEEPING! BECUASE WE ARE THE WRONG TEAM TO PLAY RIGHT NOW IN THE NFL.

:doh: :doh: :doh:

2 out of 3 plus another win equals 3 out of 4. Remember, YOU were the one to originally tried to correct me to say that the GIANTS were to the ones who won the last 2 out of 3. I just had to call you on your bull****.

Now please, stop now while you're ahead because how many times do I have to tell you "You don't know what the hell you're talking about." ?

Are you even speaking english in this post? What the hell are you saying?

I said the Giants have won 2 of the last 3 at fed ex. You said "this troll doesnt know what hes talking about, the skins won 3 of the last 4 there and we swept them in 2003 with spurrier"

Then you got exposed as wrong and typed up this incoherent babble above

Seriously, like I said... I'll see you guys after the game. . . This is leading nowhere. I'm getting tired of putting you in your place

The Giants own Joe Gibbs.

OH MY GOD!!!! You didn't just say that did you?!!!! You really DO have a disconnect with reality!! How many Super Bowls did the Skins win under Joe Gibbs?! How many Super Bowls have the G'aints won?! 'Cause I can garnDAMNtee you that Joe Gibbs comes out on top!!

Oh .. and the G'aints coach who supposedly "owns" Joe Gibbs? We burned his team twice this year. **AND** if you haven't checked lately, he hasn't coached the G'aints for over 10 years now!

Try and keep up!

When you think of Joe Gibbs you think of good times when Regan was president

Well .. I'm sure you meant "Reagan." It was just a typo, yeah.

Donald REGAN was Treasury Secretary for President REAGAN. But I'm sure you .. Mr All-Knowing G'unts fan, knew that!

Oh, and when the Skins won their last SB under Gibbs, the President was BUSH. He had been in office for 3 years. But I'm sure you knew THAT too!

When I think of Joe Gibbs I think of a doormat the Giants have used to wipe their feet with for the better part of his career. 13-15 against the Giants including postseason, and the only 2 shutouts of his career came at the hands of big blue

Refer to my comments above about how many SB's Gibbs won as Skins coach. You also DO realize that the Skins were still in the NFC-East during those years? I'm sure you do! You do realize that the G'unts were also in the NFC-East during those years also?

Yeah .. :doh:

As for Eli, leading the conference in yards and TD passes.. yup that means nothing

Yes. Your INT-prone QB certainly has us scared!

Its almost as dumb as the skins fan on the other thread who said, and i quote, VERBATIM "If we can stop Julius Jones and Marion Barber, we can certainly stop Tiki Barber"... Scuse me for a sec. . . . . .

I think it's a very reasonable comment! Tiki is about all you have. Unless if you want to include Jermy Schlocky .. "Mr Celebrate the Missed Field Goal!"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Any effective internet argument is always won with the highbrow "BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" argument.

Thanks for playing along, .. Troll!

I'm sure you guys have a great crowd, but the best crowd the Giants faced all season was the Seahawks, which came as a surprise to both the team and its fans. I'm sure Coughlin has the team preparing for the crowd noise this week, but I'm sure he's not too worried about 90,000 men who dress up as women. I think my fellow Giants fans have already done enough to make you guys look foolish so I'll just leave it at that. Oh yeah you guys may have beaten the Cowgirls twice, but we destroyed you guys 36-0 and I'd say that head to head matchups are more important than common opponents.

No. I wouldn't call an 11 point margin at halftime against a "horrid" team, at home, a blowout! Nor would I call a measly field goal in the 3rd quarter, and a single field goal in the fourth against a "horrid" team, a "blowout!"

You G'aints fans really aren't all that bright, are you?

Bearing Giant's logic in mind, the Colts are one of the worst teams in the league (See: Down 13-0 at half).

OH MY GOD!!!! You didn't just say that did you?!!!! You really DO have a disconnect with reality!! How many Super Bowls did the Skins win under Joe Gibbs?! How many Super Bowls have the G'aints won?! 'Cause I can garnDAMNtee you that Joe Gibbs comes out on top!!

Oh .. and the G'aints coach who supposedly "owns" Joe Gibbs? We burned his team twice this year. **AND** if you haven't checked lately, he hasn't coached the G'aints for over 10 years now!

Try and keep up!

Well .. I'm sure you meant "Reagan." It was just a typo, yeah.

Donald REGAN was Treasury Secretary for President REAGAN. But I'm sure you .. Mr All-Knowing G'unts fan, knew that!

Oh, and when the Skins won their last SB under Gibbs, the President was BUSH. He had been in office for 3 years. But I'm sure you knew THAT too!

Refer to my comments above about how many SB's Gibbs won as Skins coach. You also DO realize that the Skins were still in the NFC-East during those years? I'm sure you do! You do realize that the G'unts were also in the NFC-East during those years also?

Yeah .. :doh:

Yes. Your INT-prone QB certainly has us scared!

I think it's a very reasonable comment! Tiki is about all you have. Unless if you want to include Jermy Schlocky .. "Mr Celebrate the Missed Field Goal!"

Any effective internet argument is always won with the highbrow "BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" argument.

Thanks for playing along, .. Troll!

Joe Gibbs is 13-15 against the Giants, counting playoffs.

When I wake up in the morning, take my kid to school, and then come back in and get ready for work, I wipe my feet on the doormat which is Joe Gibbs as he relates to the Giants. I don't care how many superbowls he won back when Michael Jackson was black. Back when There was no such thing as free agency. 13-15 is 13-15. both of his career shutouts have come at our hands

Funny how you get on me for mispelling Reagan, which i corrected above before you even wrote this weak reply, but then your proceed to mispell Shockey

Tiki Barber is all we have? LOL. Yep, a running back can carry a team on his own. Thats why Barry Sanders has all those rings.

83-59 all time against the Redskins, and a winning record in Washington

Dan Snyder doesn't own the Redskins. The New York Giants do.

I can type in big font too.

Are you even speaking english in this post? What the hell are you saying?

I said the Giants have won 2 of the last 3 at fed ex. You said "this troll doesnt know what hes talking about, the skins won 3 of the last 4 there and we swept them in 2003 with spurrier"

Then you got exposed as wrong and typed up this incoherent babble above

Seriously, like I said... I'll see you guys after the game. . . This is leading nowhere. I'm getting tired of putting you in your place

My bad, source is wrong

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/187383/gamelogs/2003

Thank you. Thats all I needed to hear. Judging by that link you got confused with a win over the Jets

I will see you guys after the game. I'm gonna stop my best Michael Jordan impression and actually stay away this time. Heres to a very fun Saturday with 2 classic rivals banging heads for 60 minutes, in a meaningful December game

I'm sure he's not too worried about 90,000 men who dress up as women.

Well. You're "18," so I won't be too harsh on your punk-***, but do you have a problem with R-E-A-L-I-T-Y?!

"90,000" dress up as women?! I'm starting to understand why you G'aints fans post the way you do! Facts and logic just don't mean a flip to you people!

I'd say maybe two dozen dress up as "the Hogs." They've ddone it for twenty years. They are an institution. Do your silly little G'aints have any institutions or traditions? Other than those stylish G'aints hard hats?

I think my fellow Giants fans have already done enough to make you guys look foolish so I'll just leave it at that.

Hmmm. I do know that they have all made THEMSELVES look foolish. Kind of like you. But then ..

Oh yeah you guys may have beaten the Cowgirls twice, but we destroyed you guys 36-0 and I'd say that head to head matchups are more important than common opponents.

Yes. The G'aints beat us in their home the last time we played them. We're aware of the score. However, if you want to discuss head-to-head, well, the time before we beat the G'aints 31-7. So be careful talking about "head-to-head!"

Oh, and how many times did your silly little G'aints beaten the Girlz this year? Yeah. Fear the G'aints! They're so awesome, and the Girlz suck (because you all keep telling us that the Girlz aren't as good as the G'aints!), but yet you couldn't beat them twice! Hmmm..

Joe Gibbs is 13-15 against the Giants, counting playoffs.

Joe Gibbs won four Super Bowls in 5 appearances. The G'aints managed only 3 rings. We were in the same division. Try and keep up.

When I wake up in the morning, take my kid to school, and then come back in and get ready for work, I wipe my feet on the doormat which is Joe Gibbs as he relates to the Giants. I don't care how many superbowls he won back when Michael Jackson was black. Back when There was no such thing as free agency. 13-15 is 13-15. both of his career shutouts have come at our hands

You have a kid?! God help us!

Joe Gibbs = Four Super Bowl rings.

G'aints = 3

Try and keep up.

Funny how you get on me for mispelling Reagan, which i corrected above before you even wrote this weak reply, but then your proceed to mispell Shockey

What makes you believe that I misspelled Jermy Shlockey?!

Tiki Barber is all we have? LOL. Yep, a running back can carry a team on his own. Thats why Barry Sanders has all those rings.

What the Hell does Barry Sanders have to do with the G'aints?!

83-59 all time against the Redskins, and a winning record in Washington

Dan Snyder doesn't own the Redskins. The New York Giants do.

Clever.

I can type in big font too.

Amazing. You were capable of finding the same button I did! I didn't know that a G'aints fan could.

Saying you guys beat the Cowboys twice and we did once is such a compelling argument why the Redskins are such a better team. I don't think the Giants should even travel to DC this weekend.

By using your marvelous football knowledge the Giants must be better than the Redskins since we beat the Chiefs and the Broncos and you didn't. Of course the 36-0 score didn't mean anything since we "were on an emotional high" from Mara's death. The score had nothing to do with the Giants outplaying the Skins in every facet of the game.

The Giants have also played in 3 of the more "hostile" stadiums this year already in Philly, SD, and Seattle. I really don't think the Giants are worried about the "12th man" in DC.

Hey TK, I find your sig a little curious. It makes no sense but it does seem to have a cowboy theme. I also find it curious how some people get banned from here for things that shouldn't be a big deal. In other words some of the people in here seem to be on a power trip. What do you think?

We will beat the Giants because they can't stop the run and unlike KC, we have a defense. Tiki will be shut down, Eli will dazed and confused and Plaxico will need smelling salts. And dude, if you're such a big fan of Eli, than why did you put such a goofy looking doofus picture of him in as your avatar? Probably because that's what he's gonna look like after the game! Go Skins!!!

I'd say maybe two dozen dress up as "the Hogs." They've ddone it for twenty years. They are an institution. Do your silly little G'aints have any institutions or traditions? Other than those stylish G'aints hard hats?

This may come off as an insult, but it really isn't meant to be one...I would rather have no institution than to have a bunch of guys dress up as women. Also, you say that those hard hats are not stylish...Men wearing dresses IS stylish?

All I am trying to say is more often than not the so called "12th man" has a negligible impact on the games so you guys should try to focus more on the actual players rather than the people in the stands.

Archived