Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

reasons why we WILL beat the NY giants

willmb5

"Eli The Future," its your opinion and your entitled to it, but some of the comments you made were rather harsh...Especially using the analogy of Joe Gibbs as a door mat being used for wiping the Giants feet...Thats harsh and unnecessary..

Joe Gibbs has won 3 SBs and is already in the HOF. This is the week of a big game and if people come at my team with smack, I'll reciprocate, its all in fun.

But the Giants do own him.

last game was a fluike game, and if you think you will come into our house after we swept the boys (something you guys didnt) then you are wrong. It will be a close game, but eli has been awful as of lately, and tiki is the reason you guys have been winning. If we shut down tiki, and force ya'll to throw then you will lose. Hands down. If we play like we did against the boys, then you will have no chance. If you think the giants are 36-0 better than the skins, then you are wrong, b/c you would have beat the boys twice, and beat the seahawks, which you didnt do. I am really confident b/c of how bad eli has been playing, and i think that all we have to do is contain tiki, even though he has been good, to win. It'll be a hard fought game, but w/o Pierce on your d calling out the plays, then your d will struggle. I just dont see eli beating us.

This game will be undoubtedly close. I don't think any competent Giants fan believes another 36-0 romping is in effect. Eli has struggled as of late, but it does not mean that he will continue to struggle. Y'all act like shutting down Eli and Tiki is a done deal. I think you're underestimating them. Maybe you guys will shut him down, but who is not to say that we won't do the same to Brunell? Seriously, y'all never know which Brunell is going to show up. I hope the Giants will win, but irregardless I'm glad to see the NFC East back on top.

(By the way, I'm a Virginia boy born and raised and have been putting up with you damned redskins fans all my life. I hate you all. :silly:)

I guarantee the Giants win this game. Quite frankly, if the can't beat the Red Dicks, who allowed Tiki Barber (who according to you guys, sucks) rush over 200 yards in 3 quarters, well then as a Giant fan I will shoot my head off.

There I said it.

36 - 0

As if we need more motivation.

Joe Gibbs has won 3 SBs and is already in the HOF. This is the week of a big game and if people come at my team with smack, I'll reciprocate, its all in fun.

But the Giants do own him.

I think the whole "owned" scenario had more to do with Parcells record aganist Gibbs... and Gibbs took care of that last Sunday.

Or getting a DUI and following it up with a felony charge of aggravated assault with a firearm

Yeah you're right. But, Sean Taylor wasn't convicted of that DUI and the felony charge was because he's a bad bit*$ch and he went into the deepest hood in Miami because some thieves stole his ATV's. Maybe not the right way to deal with it, but that's the thing: Sean Taylor is crazy, and that's the way he plays. He destroys people and plays like it is life and death. Eli on the other hand is a priveledged little panzee who passed up playing in the most beautiful city in America with the best running back and tight end in the league b/c he's a little cry baby who can't play by the rules just b/c his million dollar pedigree is the only thing the NFL cares about.

i know everyone is still soaking up that glorious victory over the cowboys. i was at the game, and it was the greatest event that I have ever been a part of, really special. so now, onto the reasons we will beat the NY Giants:

1) Fed Ex Field- I was at the game last night, and that place was rockin. It really was unbelievable. Eli Manning already has enough trouble on the road, and in a high pressure, hostile environment like fed-ex field, he will STRUGGLE greatly. he was terrible against the chiefs, and that was a home game. The 12th man will be electric come christmas eve.

2) Our team- watching our team play last night really was amazing. The defense looks like theyre finally playing as one team unit, and theyre really playing some amazing, agressive football lately. Watchin the giants chiefs game, tiki's stats suggest he had a field day. I watched the entire game, and most of his runs seemed like they were 2 or 3 yard runs, but he had a 50 yarder, a 40 some yarder, and a couple other pretty long runs, all due to TERRIBLE chiefs tackling. I dont see that happening this week to our team. The defense is playing much better, and the giants offense is relying completely on Tiki now. If we containt tiki at all, we win this game. end of story. Our team will come out ready for this game.

3) Eli Manning- Eli, in his second year, only has 2 career road wins. One was against San Fransisco, which really shouldn't count:laugh: . The other was against the chock full of injury Philadelphia Eagles, and Eli did EVERYTHING he could to lose that game for the Giants towards the end of the game, and they barely pulled it off. He hasnt seen anything close to the way Fed Ex Field was yesterday, and he won't be able to deal with it.

4) The Line- Our O Line has been playing better the past month or so, getting better every game. Theyve controlled opponents D-Lines, and we've been pounding teams. Obviously, losing Randy Thomas hurts, but hopefully ray brown will play like a man posessed. Also, The D line played amazing last night. With a full, healthy d-line, we should be able to pressure Eli and do the same thing we did to Bledsoe to him. We need the D-line to step up big in this one.

5) We need this game more- the Giants are basically in the playoffs. The Skins aren't quite yet. This game is more important for our team at home than it is for them. That's not to say that they dont want this game, cuz they will be fired up too- it is a division game- but we NEED this. enough said

6) Joe Gibbs and Greg Williams- playcalling was absolutely amazing on both sides of the ball against the cowboys. also, preparation during the week of practice must have been perfect because we absolutely STOMPED them. many have questioned gibbs playcalling at points this season, even me at times (like the 4th quarter collapses) the blitzes were awesome yesterday.

IN GIBBS WE TRUST. LETS GO SKINS. SUPERBOWL XL

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Just as some of you giants fans pointed out, flukes happen in the NFL. When we played the giants in the meadowlands was obviously a fluke. If you watch any other Redskins game of the year, you will see that was not the same Redskins team from our 13 other games. Along with that, the Redskins have been a completely different team at home than they have been on the road all season. We barely scraped pass a bottom dwelling cardinals team on the road, then we absolutely dominated a playoff contending dallas team. Dallas barely beat the chiefs in dallas 2 sundays ago, then they came into fedex and absolutely BENT OVER. The giants didnt beat the chiefs by too much at home on saturday, and will come into fedex and get absolutey shocked just as the cowboys did.

GET READY FOR THE RESURRECTION OF SOUTHEAST JEROME!!!

Are you talking about shockey toomer tiki and eli not showing up this Saturday? Lets not forget about our d ends and holding the chiefs to how many points?. I dont think the giants are going to take the redskins as a joke, They will be fired up. This will be a great game trust me.

He also threw for 350 yards and 2 TD's out in San Diego. Maybe the most hostile crowd any NFL player has ever had to deal with.

I live in San Diego, aka. America's Finest City. I've been to plenty Chargers games, and, while they are fun and have a loud crowd when they sell out, I wouldn't go so far as to call it hostile. Plus, Qualcomm fits not much more than half the number of people FedEx does.

I live in San Diego, aka. America's Finest City. I've been to plenty Chargers games, and, while they are fun and have a loud crowd when they sell out, I wouldn't go so far as to call it hostile. Plus, Qualcomm fits not much more than half the number of people FedEx does.

It was a "little" different when Eli played there. They hate him, and they made sure they were heard. Any other time, I'm sure it is how you described.

Yea the Skins are better then 2004, and the Giants aren't. Thats why we're on our way to 6-10 again... wait.

Please.

The Giants own Joe Gibbs. When you think of Joe Gibbs you think of good times when Reagan was president

When I think of Joe Gibbs I think of a doormat the Giants have used to wipe their feet with for the better part of his career. 13-15 against the Giants including postseason, and the only 2 shutouts of his career came at the hands of big blue

As for Eli, leading the conference in yards and TD passes.. yup that means nothing

Its almost as dumb as the skins fan on the other thread who said, and i quote, VERBATIM "If we can stop Julius Jones and Marion Barber, we can certainly stop Tiki Barber"... Scuse me for a sec. . . . . .

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The only one who wishes he didn't own Joe Gibbs is Dan Snyder.....BTW, how's the QB situation going to be in the murder capital of the US next year, anyway? After you're eliminated, maybe you can use the last game to try out theat Ramsey phenom...I mean, bust you have there ......your offense is GAR-BA-GE...and will be even worse next season....out

The only one who wishes he didn't own Joe Gibbs is Dan Snyder.....BTW, how's the QB situation going to be in the murder capital of the US next year, anyway? After you're eliminated, maybe you can use the last game to try out theat Ramsey phenom...I mean, bust you have there ......your offense is GAR-BA-GE...and will be even worse next season....out

eli sure has been playing phenomenol football lately, especially towars the end of that philly game. he was clutch.

You would think we were playing the crowd in this game. The Giants play the Skins & that is why the Skins have no chance. You have a great run D well how did Tiki get 200 on your team in three quarters. He did'nt even play in the fourth quarter. You think your team can win against the Giants when you couldn't score a point last game. How will you beat us? You couldn't touch Eli last game & we shut Portis down with 9 rushing yards. How are you gonna have more success? Be realistic here. You're team is in alot of trouble.

Then you need to explain to me how the Giants go to Philly, and end up in OT, only to win with a lucky field goal. Against a team with a losing record, no Donovan, and how many of their KEY starters were out of that game on both sides of the ball???? So I am not sure how you say you will blow us out like before, I just dont see it happening. I really thought the Dallas game would at least be close, they have beat some good teams this year. Not sure that it will go quite the way the Sunday's game did, I am sure hoping...but I do not see us losing this game.

Last time you went up against us you put up a donut and we put up 36. It's nice to have confidence but your team is in alot of trouble.

I am SO glad that the Midget fans and the Midgets themselves are thinking along these lines. You are in for a RUDE awakening. Paybacks are a b*tch...and you are coming into OUR house. I can't wait until the Skins hit the Big Blue Sucking crew right in the mouth. We are going to smack you punks back down to reality...because let me tell you...the Giants are NOT as good as they seem and the Skins are not as bad as they seem. However, after this weekend...it will be known to ALL.

:gaintsuck

HTTR~

I think Jason Campbell will be a GREAT QB, thank you!

This may come off as an insult, but it really isn't meant to be one...I would rather have no institution than to have a bunch of guys dress up as women. Also, you say that those hard hats are not stylish...Men wearing dresses IS stylish?

All I am trying to say is more often than not the so called "12th man" has a negligible impact on the games so you guys should try to focus more on the actual players rather than the people in the stands.

BTW, who is your team? If you are not a Skins fan then GO TO YOUR OWN DAMN BOARD! You are posts are a REAL DRAG!!!!!!

35 points of GAR-BA-GE to be exact.

and ramsey looked pretty good, didnt he?

Archived