Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinch Wildcard Berth

Addicted2Skins

Who do the Falcons play against?

The Bucs. In Tampa Bay. Atlanta looks like the least likely team to make the playoffs. They have Tampa and Carolina left. Dallas also has to play the Panthers. Fortunatley the division races are so tight and all of the division leaders, save Seattle, are neck and neck for HFA. The Bears, Giants and Panthers all have to play to win. Fortunately for us the Bears and Panthers play opponents that we need to lose.

In a way, tonight's game...Packers at Ravens is kind of important. The way I see it, we want the Ravens to build some momentum by beating the Packers so when the Vikings come to town, they will be more psyched up for them.

The Vikings bubble got bursted BIG TIME yesterday and I would not be a bit surprised to see them lose to Baltimore.

Meaningful games in December! I am so geeked! When 'Da bears beat ATL. last night...When ESPN posted the "if the season ended today!" this A.M. on sportscenter; I blinked several times, refocused my eyes, and sipped my coffee in awe!

Right there with you. Been awhile since I've seen the Skins mentioned in the same sentence with that phrase. Almost forgot what it feels like to be alive for the playoffs in December.

:dallasuck

The Vikings will probably beat the Ravens, but I wouldn't be all that surprised if they lose. No chance the beat the Bears the next week, unless they have homefield advantage clinched and are resting starters(which I think would mean we would have to beat the Giants for that to happen, so it probably wouldn't matter anyway). We actually have a pretty good shot to get in at 9-7, but if we just go ahead and win out no one can take anything away from us now.

I'd fancy Tampa and Carolina to win.

Maybe the Ravens, but even if they don't the Vikes still hav the Bears in the last game.

It is quite conceivable that we get into the playoffs 9-7 especially since the Redksins love to make things difficult and give their fans heart attacks. BUT we really have to win both games - we control our destiny and we should not rely on anyone!

The bottom line is that we need to win out, period. The Skins never get help from anyone else and we shouldn't want any. The Giants are going to be tough enough, but Eli's road record has to make them worry just a little bit. The 12th man in FedEx can sway this one big time! Then Philly on NY's day? How sweet is this? The league finally did something right, they need to make a point of divisional matchups this way on a regular basis to finish the season. I won't be a bit surprised to see the Vikings smacked in the mouth, the Ratbirds did a number on Denver and the Broncos were lucky to sneak out with a win. All that matters now is NY here Saturday, Sean Taylor needs to send Barber into the third row in the first quarter, call it a "statement" if you like, but the D was absolutely ferocious yesterday and they need to show up that way next week. Christmas right around the corner, the Skins battling their way into the playoffs, and two division games to finish out the season, thank you Santa!

Archived