Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sore losers ... (Merged)

SkinsD

Gibbs did the exact same thing to Parcells. And what coach of a team barely getting into the playoffs keeps blitzing when they are up by 35.

what coach keeps trying to throw the ball when they are down by 35?

:laugh:

And the Gmen own us? Really? :laugh:

what is the all time W-L record between the two teams?

Gibbs did the exact same thing to Parcells. And what coach of a team barely getting into the playoffs keeps blitzing when they are up by 35.

Honestly, this is football. If the opposing team is trying to score, our team will try to stop them. I don't care if its a 1 point game or a 35 point game. Had we walked off the field and let the opposing team score, we would hear how we are not good sports and were being disrespectful by showing a "whatever" type attitude. Give me a break.

he refused to shake his hand? Tuna has no class. that is why he has to jump ship all the time. you can only yell at someone for so long before they tune you out. he must "lose" players left and right with his rants. the wash post said he demanded players turn in their jerseys @ halftime.

http://http://www.cowboys-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27218

Redskin trolls read this..

If you are coming in here to gloat, push button's, or act like eagle fans, turn around and go the other way.. I am in a banning mood and will not tolerate it.

Just like your classy announcer who kept playing "dont let your babies grow up to be Cowboys", I will make sure you do not see the light of day on this forum.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at a game in Texas Stadium when the jumbotron showed the cowboys mascot beating up a guy wearing a Skins jersey, then put the words: DON'T YOU JUST HATE THE REDSKINS? on the screen.....

Don't talk to me about class!

Jerry Jones fires Tom Landry AFTER leaking it to the media.

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT CLASS!

The Redskins have more class in the dumpsters at Fed Ex Field than the cowboys have in their entire organization!

:dallasuck

Offensive line? that is the reason they lost? not the lack of ability to catch, run, throw or defend funny...

Whoever the people are running Cowboy-forum.com suck. There's no way of getting around it. I was registered there a while ago. I never once talked trash about their team. Just having regular conversations. Why was I banned? We'll they were talking about how Ramsey has a weak arm, I was arguing (but not shouting, cursing, talking bad about them or their team, etc.) otherwise. They couldn't win the argument so I was banned.

Gibbs was more pi$$ed at the officials stealing that game if you remember the bad calls that went against the Skins including a TD that was a TD for the Skins but the blind officials ruled otherwise :gaintsuck

typical skins fan, always blaming the officials:D

Just kiddin,

CONGRATS ON THE WIN!!!!!!!!:cheers:

First sweep in 10 YEARS....wow............must feel good huh????:laugh:

I thought it would be close, but damn! was i wrong, the boys just didnt show up to play, and everythong that could have gone wrong, went wrong!!!

As a cowboys fan, that sucked, considering i was there watching them get hammered!!!!! I never want to experience anything like that again, especially not to a rival!!!!!!

See ya skins next year, hopefully we will have an o line to protect bledsoe, and let him rip apart opposing defenses secondaries, when givin time!!!

Once again Congrats, like others, i dont cry about losses and make up excuses, i just am usually pissed for a week!!:doh:

CONGRATS

lose to the Giants and give us our 6th seed back!!!!;)

he refused to shake his hand? Tuna has no class. that is why he has to jump ship all the time. you can only yell at someone for so long before they tune you out. he must "lose" players left and right with his rants. the wash post said he demanded players turn in their jerseys @ halftime.

They did shake hands, I don't know why people are saying they didn't.

And those who think that their post got deleted, it was most likely merged to one main thread. They do the same thing here, keeps things organized.

What game were you watching?

There weren't really that many all-out blitzes. Gregg was rushing 3, sometimes 4 linemen. As much as they got to Bledsoe, I thought they were blitzing myself, but Trevor on the Fox Sports show pointed out that they were not all out blitzing. Our D-Line came off the ball quick.

And even if they did... since when do you stop trying to stop people from scoring? I didn't see (nor would I expect) YOUR team pulling up in your win over us at the Meadowlands.

So I am registered over at cowboys-forum.com under SkinsD

I have never posted, just like to read their stupid comments. Well I was looking forward to today and I get this.

cowpukes.JPG

How pathetic is that?

I only see a red "X" :mad:

In any event.. such poor taste. They can dish it out, but can't handle even civil discussions afterwards?

Geesh.

Be fair, after yesterday three-fourths of the typical Cowboys' fans will have gone out bought Redskins' jerseys and claimed to have been 'skins fans for the last twenty years. Then they will patiently wait to see who wins the Superbowl and buy their jersey and claim lifelong alliegance to that team.

You misheard. She did a spit take watching her Cowboys and then began trying to tear off her jersey in disgust. Several other Cowboys' fans had beer on them, but that was just the typical drooling.

Actually, haven't been to a skins game live in a while, but when I used to go (RFK) days there was just a lot of good humor and everyone had a good time.

LMAO,I still can't get over those ass clowns banning Skins fans over there. :rolleyes: I think we should return the favor and ban all the Dallas fans that try and start garbage on here every other day.Saying that thow I have to say they are some very classy Dallas fans on here!! Its just ashame that the bad dallas posters on here try and over shadow the classy dallas fans.

Mods I know you will but keep the ass clowns Dallas fans off our site. ;)

Did any one else see Bill Parcelss refuse to shake Joe Gibbs hand?

Not to mention Keyshawn Johnson throwing a baby tantrum at the TV camera and pushing it away from him like a little toddler who didn't get his toy in the store?

The Keyshawn thing was funny. But...

Sorry, but I think Gibbs started the whole dis-handshake phenomenon when, last year perhaps, he did that handshake-while-turning-away. Someone had that picture as part of their sig, so I'm guessing it was a rather famous moment in Cowboys/Redskins lore. After your first game against them this year in the dome with a hole in the roof, Parcells did pretty much the same thing as Gibbs did earlier, turning away immediately after the hands touched.

Given the sting of the loss and the handshake history, I probably would have done the same thing, were I in Parcells' shoes. Which doesn't make it any less classless, but I can see why he did what he did.

Archived