Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sore losers ... (Merged)

SkinsD

You know this is ironic. I almost started a thread like this. I was just thinking this exact same thing about them being sore losers after I saw how Bill Parcells react to Joe Gibbs.

I can't believe how sore of losers they are. We just vent with words, but them... this just takes the cake. That actually is kind of funny though. That should be your new sig. :D

Did any one else see Bill Parcelss refuse to shake Joe Gibbs hand?

Not to mention Keyshawn Johnson throwing a baby tantrum at the TV camera and pushing it away from him like a little toddler who didn't get his toy in the store?

You know this is ironic. I almost started a thread like this. I was just thinking this exact same thing about them being sore losers after I saw how Bill Parcells react to Joe Gibbs.

I can't believe how sore of losers they are. We just vent with words, but them... this just takes the cake. That actually is kind of funny though. That should be your new sig. :D

Not to mention Keyshawn Johnson throwing a baby tantrum at the TV camera and pushing it away from him like a little toddler who didn't get his toy in the store?

Good, I would hate for Parcells loser cowboys germs to rub off onto Gibbs. Parcells just needs to curl up with Keyshawn and cry it out all the way back to Dallas.

Don't be too hard on them. In the past, after a crushing loss to the Cowboys, we've been very wary of allowing brand new Cowboy fans to register here. An opposing fan signing up right after a big loss is usually the sign of a troll.

I'm not saying that was SkinsD's intent, but from a board management standpoint it's not all that crazy.

I read earlier this morning (somewhere) that Parcells started towards the tunnel, then turned back and found Gibbs and shook his hand.

Also, remember last year, Gibbs shaking hands with Parcells? He wouldn't look at Parcells... I'm a huge Redskins fan, and a huge Gibbs fan, but this thread kind of rubs me the wrong way. Just enjoy this amazing win, why try to go dig for stupid stuff like "parcells is a baby," when Gibbs acted roughly the same way last year. Both guys are fiercely competitive great coaches.

I'm sure they get along at the league meetings and such, but they've never been the type to have any kind of conversation with each other after the game. They are two of the most competitive coaches to ever be in the NFL and they respect each other for that. When one wins over the over, they know the loser is not going to take it well.

I read earlier this morning (somewhere) that Parcells started towards the tunnel, then turned back and found Gibbs and shook his hand.

Also, remember last year, Gibbs shaking hands with Parcells? He wouldn't look at Parcells... I'm a huge Redskins fan, and a huge Gibbs fan, but this thread kind of rubs me the wrong way. Just enjoy this amazing win, why try to go dig for stupid stuff like "parcells is a baby," when Gibbs acted roughly the same way last year. Both guys are fiercely competitive great coaches.

Gibbs was more pi$$ed at the officials stealing that game if you remember the bad calls that went against the Skins including a TD that was a TD for the Skins but the blind officials ruled otherwise :gaintsuck

Yeah, I noticed that as well. No Class!! If they were winning, he would be hamming it up for his own self-glory. Seems that they can really dish it out, but just can't take it very well. And if I was Parcell, I would be all over Keyshawn for doing something that childish.

http://http://www.cowboys-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27218

Redskin trolls read this..

If you are coming in here to gloat, push button's, or act like eagle fans, turn around and go the other way.. I am in a banning mood and will not tolerate it.

Just like your classy announcer who kept playing "dont let your babies grow up to be Cowboys", I will make sure you do not see the light of day on this forum.

If you want to talk like a man and discuss the game, and how if we had an offensive line, the score would have different, then come in and lets chat, but Im not going to have gloating on here..

Offensive line? that is the reason they lost? not the lack of ability to catch, run, throw or defend funny...

Sadly there are Redskins fans that like to troll and even represent ES in the process (don't do it).

I'd say the same thing if the tables were turned.

Dallas got beat.......like we did vs the Giants earlier or like what the Cowboys did to the Eagles earlier.....doesn't feel good.

Good thing is after we smoke a team like this all of the bandwagon trolls dissapear......remember there was no "fluke" yesterday......now they know.

It just goes to prove what I have known all along. They will stop at no bottom because they have none. There is no depth to how low they can sink, because they will always find a way to sink futher. We will never be right, because even if Christ himself went to JJones and told him he sucked, he would still find a way to justify in his tiny little yellow toothed, vericose enclosed mind, that we were a bad team, he was a great man, and that the Cow****es actually won that game.

Then those thoughts would transmit from the 150,000 watt radio station he paid to have built in his cranium, to all Dallas ilk across the land, and they would line up like zombies to have the information fed to them and etched into their brains. Simply so they could go on for another year thinking they were the greatest team on earth.

They are cowardly, spinless amoebas the lot of them. May the sorrow of sucking so bad, swallow them into a self hating vortex, where they begin to turn all of the rot they spewed into our atmosphere for the last 13 years, into a vulgar gas which suffocates them all.

I hate them...

I'm gonna go puke...

Archived