Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So...which one was sweeter??? 14-13 or 35-7? (merged)

NOVA2Tampa

Today...and it was the perfect follow-up to the 14-13 victory from week 2 because all week long its been talked about how the Cowboys dominated the Skins last time, how the Cowboys put up such impressive numbers against the Chiefs while the Skins struggled in Arizona... I was very impressed with the balance of this team today, and how they tore the Cowboys a new one...

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: The first one. It left the tuna with a I can't believe this happend look on his face and put the girls in denial. This win was great in it's own way, but we lost a starting O lineman, which overshadows the win a little. But God it felt good to spank the girls at home like this. I can't remember, was this the most lopsided victory against the Girls ever ? Way to go Skins !

Which victory over the Cowboys was sweeter, the last-minute comeback win in Week 2 or the blowout today???
I would say the comeback simply because it was surprise and today we started where we left off at in irving, texas. Exactly what i was expecting.:dallasuck :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheers: :cheers: :logo: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet:

Week two. I went to sleep before the game. Woke up, was afraid to watch any sporting news, only to find out later on the Redskins had won. I felt then this season would be special. Plus I still get chills watching the Moss tds. Today felt more like a vindication of that win - as if we need that :rolleyes:

Archived