Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

for the poke trolls

bubba9497

We got lucky the first time! Two lucky *** hail mary's! We never shoulda won that game. Cowboys owned us for the first 56 minutes!

I guess we got lucky again today by four touchdowns!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Here's your nice tall glass of STFU Pokes! ENJOY!

:pint:

It's funny how the Cowboy fans are never around when they lose, especially to the Redskins. But I wanna know what ESPN will say after this one. Last time they said it was inexcusable for Dallas to lose a game they should have won. Eat crow Salisbury and crew!!! :finger:

I don't put alot in what Salisbury says, and I'm a Cowboys fan here.

I'm embarassed because I predicted earlier that it would be a close game and one that possibly came dow to the kicker.

I dodn't predict who was going to win because I know our team too well to put that nonsense out in public.

Parcells has always said you are what you are, and Dallas is an inconsistent team who has only one toe in the playoff door.

By this time next week they may be figuring out which golf courses they would like to visit during the playoffs before the offseason workouts start.

I don't put alot in what Salisbury says, and I'm a Cowboys fan here.

I'm embarassed because I predicted earlier that it would be a close game and one that possibly came dow to the kicker.

I dodn't predict who was going to win because I know our team too well to put that nonsense out in public.

Parcells has always said you are what you are, and Dallas is an inconsistent team who has only one toe in the playoff door.

By this time next week they may be figuring out which golf courses they would like to visit during the playoffs before the offseason workouts start.

Well as far as I know you get double credit dude, i didn't see you here among the ridiculous trolling cowpie group, and yet you show up when it's hardest. hope rivera is as ok as i hope thomas is.

Archived